𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐢 𝐤.|| 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞

you just finished a dangerous mission where you had to handle a special grade curse

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

you just finished a dangerous mission where you had to handle a special grade curse. you wanted nothing but to sleep. however, gojo somehow convinced you to go to a bar and get a drink to celebrate your hard work before you headed off. you didn't hate the idea of it. you did deserve it. you've gone on far more dangerous missions than this one. this one just added to it.

"you're paying. you know that right?" you said with a blank face walking with the infamous gojo satoru.

"huhh? me? you're so mean" he replied while slouching.

"yeah yeah, but you're the one who brought up the idea. it's not like you can't afford it" you then looked over at him.

he chuckled and nodded as you two reached the door of the bar. nicely, he held the door open for you and gestured you to enter first.

"hmm? would you look at that" gojo said grinning.

"it's nanami!!" he cheered as he ran to sit next to him.

nanami? no way...

"please tone it down, i don't want us to get any attention" he said with no expression.

"are you embarrassed to be around me, nanami?" gojo asked frowning.

"i wouldn't blame him if he was" you said as you took a seat next to gojo.  

"you both are mean" gojo crossed his arms. "you'd be perfect for each other" he mumbled enough for you to hear and blush at the slightest. nanami was really attractive and his suit made him look even better.

"nanami, this is y/n!" gojo said after feeling better.

"so i see. i've heard of you" nanami said looking at you before taking a sip of his drink.

you chuckled and looked down before ordering a drink just so you could waste gojo's money.

soft music was playing which made you feel at ease and relaxed after a long day.

time flew by as you all made small talk and kept taking small sips. one drink was enough for you. you could take handle your alcohol but you just weren't in the mood for more than one. gojo got lemonade since he wasn't the biggest fan of alcohol which made you question why he even brought you here.

was he aware of nanami coming?

"well, i've had fun here. i'm going to head back. i'm leaving y/n in your care nanami" he said with the biggest grin.

asshole. before he let you say anything he paid for our drinks and took off.

"sorry if i'm being a bother. i'll take my leave as well" you said as you stood up.

"you're not. i actually like your company y/n. please sit back down if you have time to spare with me"

you sat back down in shock. 'does he actually like me being here?' you thought.

"is it bad that we've never met?" you boldly asked.

"i'd say so" he responded looking at you.

'how can this man say something so casually'

"i enjoy your presence and it was great to meet you at last y/n. i've heard much about you from gojo that you are quite strong and unique. i admire that, i'll admit"

"why thank you. it's an honor. i've heard of your strong technique and admire you as well. gojo won't shut up about you also" you replied. leading you both to giggle. the music then suddenly changed and everyone started getting a partner to slow dance with.

nanami then took off his glasses and placed them in the pocket of his suit before standing up.

"care to dance with me?" he asked with his hand out.

a small smile formed on your lips, "don't mind if i do" you said as you placed your hand on his.

you two made your way to a small dance floor that had been installed in the bar not too long ago. you'd often get drinks with shoko here, so you could tell when something was new.

one hand gently made its way down to your waist while the other held your hand. with your other hand resting on his shoulder. you'd be lying if you said you weren't waiting all night for your hands to finally be around someplace on him.

you both swayed in the same direction together while looking at each other and smiling. despite it being your first time meeting, you felt safe with him. the feeling was mutual.

he pulled you closer and you laid your head on his chest. you took in his scent that was a semi strong cologne. you could stay there all day.

the song finished and everyone started clapping for those who had danced. and he led you back to your seat.

"i could do that all day" he whispered.

|| hello! my birthday's tomorrow so i won't update tomorrow but i will the day after! happy early birthday to xiao too. the best character to share a birthday with (: