𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞 𝐢. || 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐩𝐭. 𝐭𝐰𝐨

the next day

the next day

i wake up to a knock at my door. "coming" i say lazily walking up to my door. i stand in shock as i was looking at someone that i wasn't expecting. "i-inumaki? what're you doing here?" i question stepping out and closing the door behind me slightly flustered.

"tuna salmon" he says. "you have a mission today?" i say casually. "salmon". "oh okay. come back safely" i smile as he randomly wraps his arms around me and makes me blush like crazy. "tuna roe" he says. "i'll miss you too, so come back quickly" i say wrapping my arms around him back tightly.

when he left i started feeling a sharp glare. mai.

her look alone told me everything that she had wanted to say. go away. he's better off without you. as i was heading back inside, i hear yuji call me. "y/n, mr. gojo said that he needs to speak with you" "mr. gojo? for what?" i question. "who knows" he shrugs.

i reach his office and hear his cheerful self call my name. "y/n! congratulations! you've been offered to go overseas to study jujutsu over there" he cheers on. "me!?" i slightly yell. "precisely!" he says pointing his finger at me. "i'd love for you to stay here, but it's completely up to you" he says speaking regularly. 

i can't help but think about how much calmer my life would be if mai wasn't there to bash me every 5 seconds that i breathe. this could be good for me.

"i'll go"

i sigh and walk out to see nobara leaning against the wall with her head down. "were you even going to tell me?" she says with disappointment as she lifts her head up to look at me. "nobara... yes, i was. i feel like i need this. for now, at least"

"i know. but i'm going to miss you like crazy" she walks over to me and hugs me as i hug her back. "text me everyday" "dumbass, as if i wouldn't text you everyday" i giggle.

two days later

i look behind me and flashbacks of meeting everyone rushes through my head. i'm glad that i got to say goodbye to everyone. i smile, squeezing the handle of my luggage. i turn back and start walking away from the place that i still love.

"don't go"

i stop. all movement in my body stops. i recognize that voice from anywhere. "i-inumaki?" i whisper as i was finally able to turn back.

he was sweating. did he run here? did megumi tell him that i was leaving? why would he want to prevent me from going?

"mayo salmon.." he says sadly. "i was going to text you, but i didn't want to distur-" "shake bonito flakes..?" no.. i didn't think about how he would feel about me leaving. "i thought you wouldn't care" i say which makes him have a pained expression. it pains me to see him like that.

before i could say another word he walks closer to me and presses his lips on mine. i blush insanely, as i feel my heart melt. i kiss him back. so this is how he feels about me. he felt the same way that i did this whole time. his hands make their way to my waist as mine go over his neck.

he pulls away and rests his forehead on mine smiling.

"i'm not going anywhere"

||it's spring break for me right now and i'm going to nyc for a couple of days, but i'll be back! i hope that you enjoyed this request as much as i enjoyed writing it!