𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐫. || 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐝

"yuji switch out"

"yuji switch out"

"no way, you're dangerous, why?"

"i wasn't asking, i was ordering you to"

"not until you give me a valid answer"

sukuna and you have been dating for a month now. today marked a month since you both decided to make it official. of course, it remains a secret. only yuji and gojo know.

yes, they both judged you about it at first and worried that sukuna was only using you. but after time, they just let you two be.

whatsoever, you never once felt ashamed to fall in love with a curse that's a thousand years older than you. you were into older men after all.

"today marks a month that y/n and i have been together okay. i told her that i'd be spending the day with her today. so hurry up, and switch out"

"i didn't know that you were a romantic"

"shut the hell up"

"okay okay, before we switch, let me go buy something for you to give her"

so yuji made his way to the nearest flower shop and walked in smiling at the cashier. while looking around he spotted some pink tulips that he thought you would like. despite dating one of the evilest and strongest curses to exist, you were still a bright person.

"ew put those down, you clearly don't know her like i do"

yuji put his hand over his head since sukuna talking inside his head constantly gave him headaches.

"get roses. red ones."

yuji rolled his eyes, and picked them up. he walked over to the cash register, paid, and made his way back to his dorm to switch out.

"don't fuck this up, sukuna"

"yeah yeah i know"

the two switched and sukuna made sure to change into a black suit to show that he put in some sort of effort into seeing you again. you did the same. you wore a red blouse that exposed your chest a bit with some black jeans. it wasn't everyday that you were able to see your dearest old curse of a boyfriend. you wanted to look your best.

you loved how he would treat you differently. though, he didn't go easy on you when you both fought for the first time. that was actually how you met. yuji got unconscious which caused sukuna to be in control, and you had to buy time until yuji returned.

he tried to kill you.

but once he saw how strong you were, he was in awe and it took a lot of sukuna's flirting to get you to finally go out with him and get to know him more. aside from being a curse who killed and tortured, he was alright. at least for you.

you applied light makeup and walked over to open your door. when you opened it, you saw a fine sight. sukuna dressed so well, it was extremely attractive. he had roses? that was something new. a change.

"you look hot" you said causing him to smirk. "you don't look too bad yourself" he said using his free arm to hug you around your waist and bring you closer to him. he closed the door behind you and handed you the roses.

"i made sure to get the ones that had the most red. bloody red"

'more like i was the one who got them' said yuji inside his mind.

"i see.." you stared at them smiling and smelled them a little. it were a nice gesture.

he led you into the forest until you saw a small table lit with a few candles. you sat down as well did he.

"this is nice" you said looking around at how the trees had lights wrapped around them so it wouldn't be dark.

"thank you, i made that brat yuji do it"

you laughed. you expected him to say that, but it was still hilarious.

you then saw him fiddle with his suit.

"you can take it off if it's uncomfortable, you know " you said leaning more towards the table.

"thank god" he said as he ripped his shirt off.

you couldn't help but blush at the sight of him like that. it wasn't your first time since he ripped it off when you first fought, but this was different.

"like what you see?" he smirked.

"and what if i do?"

"we could just ditch this and head back to your dorm" he ran his finger on your jaw.

you chuckled and looked down.

"nah, i wouldn't want yuji's efforts to go to waste"

||pls take this messy oneshot for now, while i finish editing up some other ones🧃