𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. men are dumb

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑭 𝑼 𝑳 𝑳   𝑴 𝑶 𝑶 𝑵
❝ 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝, 𝚒 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛! ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

ㅤ𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 at a beach inside a hotel was something Tony Stark did not expect to do.

Other than fighting aliens and literally flying into a wormhole and out into space, meeting Selene Mortimer and her father had thrown him off the loop. He had always been a 'seeing is believing' type of guy that trusted math and science to explain to him all the secrets of the universe. Just like Bruce, he preferred knowing how something worked.

But this?

He just grumbled to himself as he bit the last of his shawarma as he stared at his teammates who were all just trying to relax. Natasha, Clint, and Thor had all gone out to the deeper waters, while Bruce and Steve simply waded in the shallow parts. That left him and Selene on the lounge chairs.

"So, how old are you, exactly?" He asked, not in a rude way. He was simply just brimming with curiosity.

"Subtle," Selene quipped, but she didn't take offense to his question as she closed her eyes from behind her sunglasses, basking under the shade provided by the cabana. "But to answer your question, I think I'm around a thousand and three hundred."