𝐢𝐢. meeting the asgardian

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑭 𝑼 𝑳 𝑳  𝑴 𝑶 𝑶 𝑵
❝ 𝚒 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐? ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

ㅤ𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊 with her employees, Selene felt satisfied. It's been almost a hundred years since she let herself leave the hotel for more than twenty-four hours, and she feels relieved for once. She knows she count on her employees to run the hotel without her physically being present, and even if there was an emergency, she could easily just march back in to fix whatever problem there may be.

Of course, with her new-found 'freedom,' Selene wanted to go someplace she can let loose first, before hopping back on the dull helicarrier that was filled with nothing but the color gray; it was an eyesore in the eyes of Selene Mortimer who adores lavish interiors and expensive decorations. And so, she agreed on attending a gala in Stuttgart, Germany.

Once her plane landed and she was safely transported to her hotel, she decided on wearing a one-sleeved black gown, paired with black pumps. This outfit was a little more mature, and in her opinion, boring, but she'll be free to use whatever accessory she'd like. Her earrings became her statement piece, made with white gold and riddled with diamonds; it will sure be a head-turner. With her hair down and straightened, she looked like a doll.