ㅤ𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾.

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑭 𝑼 𝑳 𝑳  𝑴 𝑶 𝑶 𝑵
❝ 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

ㅤ𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐎𝐋𝐃. Literally. After proving herself to her father, Azrael, she suddenly becomes the forever CEO of the Mortimer Hotels Corporation, a multinational hospitality company that manages a multitude of hotels and resorts. It's one of the leading hotel companies in the world, despite being a single brand. But the key to its success isn't simple; that's because it also opens its doors to the dead.

Being the only Nephilim with direct ties to her angel parent, Selene continuously helps with her father's 'business' by making sure that the guests who were about to be transported to heaven had no more qualms, and all their earth-bound lose ends were tied.

Of course, she doesn't manage all of the hotels; she hires humans who were gifted with the ability to see the dead to manage them for her. The hotel she actually resides in is located smack in the middle of SoHo, where the rich and famous often hangout.

But the weight of her job would often drive her to severe bursts of anger, just like right now.

"Ugh!" She shouted, smacking her palms on the table in front of her, making her main employees jump in surprise. "If I hear another complaint about a 'haunted' encounter in the living guests' area, I'll fire every single one of you!" Of course, she was kidding, she wouldn't fire them, but she was beyond annoyed. Her hotel must never be put in a 'haunted hotels' lists or she's screwed.

"W-well, one of the ghosts wandered off to--"

"I don't care!" She took a large intake of breath to try to reel in her anger. "Everyone knows that the dead can only wander on a full moon! Do your jobs right!"

Her most trusted employees gave each other looks, before nodding silently.

"Now, leave."

Without question, they stood and left. The employees knew all too well about Selene's anger management issues. Due to her father binding her to the hotel, she can never truly leave. If she's out for longer than twenty-four hours, her immortality shimmers away and the scent of her divine-side becomes stronger, making her an easy target for demons, hunters, and angels who believe that her kind are dangerous and unholy. Her only protection is the hotel, yet oftentimes, she feels trapped.

All these make her particularly temperament.

She tsked as the doors to her office closed, leaning back into her chair to try and get herself to relax. She sighed noisily, beginning to feel her muscles loosen. Then suddenly, her bellboy burst through the door. She was about to rage at him again when she suddenly saw a man walk in.

With furrowed brows, she asked, "Who are you?"

"My name is Agent Phil Coulson of SHIELD. I'm here to talk to you about the Avengers Initiative."