Chapter 20

Clary just updated her status:

Jace, you were so drunk last night!

Isabelle Lightwood, Magnus Bane, Jordan Kyle and 29387 others like this.

Comments:

Jace: no I wasn't!

Isabelle: yes you were. You asked us to drive you home.

Jace: what's so bad about that?

Maia: we were at the institute

Jace: oh-whatever. I was taking precautions

Clary: Magnus was pretty wasted too

Magnus: please don't

Alec: nah, we need to say it

Magnus: oh god

Simon: so everyone, Magnus picked up a packet of goldfish, took one out and said 'you're free nemo!'

Magnus: I'm so ashamed...

Alec: I thought it was cute XD

Magnus: awwww, thanks :)

Isabelle: you aren't getting away Alec

Clary: yeah, you weren't very sober either

Alec: *hides behind jace*

Jace: hell naw! Go hide behind your boyfriend

Jordan: Alec...oh my....I think Alec's tops everyone's drunk experience

Maia: I agree

Simon: I thought jace's was hilarious

Magnus: so like, he went in the bathtub and started to call for Binoo saying they have to save Mr. Lips from the soap

Clary: wait-like toopie and Binoo? The children's show?

Magnus: yep

-
-
-

I know it isn't much, but hey! I updated ;)

Thank you guys so much for actually reading this. Honestly, it's shit I made it when I was like, 12.

Please stop commenting hate towards One Direction, I went through almost everyone comment and a lot was outing down One Direction. They're human and have feelings too, what if they read those comments? What if it was you and you saw those comments? You wouldn't be very happy, would you? The reason One Direction is in this is because I like them. This story has everything I like in it. Reason there isn't Harry Potter: I know nothing about it. Reason there's no recent Mortal Instruments: I'm not interested in it as much. I haven't read the last book(s)

So thanks for sticking with this book; a lot of you may be pissed about what I said earlier about one direction, but I like them and if you're going to be a bitch about it, you can leave. You don't have to comment saying they suck every time you hear their name mentioned. Just ignore it, like my god. There so many drama queens out there.

Facebook Days | The Mortal Instruments |जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें