Chapter 7

[Edited]

Jace has just updated his status:

I got kicked out of the institute again... Anybody know where I can stay?

Comments:

Simon: You can stay with me and Jordan if you want.

Jace: Well I guess I could.

Jordan: How'd you get kicked out
again?

Jace: I may or may not have caught the house on fire...

Simon: How'd you manage that?

Jace: I was trying to make cereal...

Isabelle: And you thought I wasn't
good at making food.

Clary: Oh Jace... I'll be sure not to make you cook. Ever. At all. l wont even let you in the kitchen.

Jace: Thanks for believing in me!

Clary: You're welcome.
-
-
-
-
Clary has just updated her status:

Ohhh I love the song Royals!!!!

Isabelle Lightwood, Alec Lightwood, Magnus Bane and 12 others like this.

Comments:

Isabelle: I've never seen a diamond in the flesh. I cut my teeth on wedding rings in the movies. I'm not proud of my address, in this torn up town. No postcode envy.

Maia: but every songs like, gold teeth, grey goose, trippin' in the bathroom. Blood stains, ball gowns, trashin' the hotel rooms. We don't care, were driving Cadillacs in our dreams.

Clary: But everyone's like Crystal, Maybach, diamonds on you time piece. Jet planes, islands, tigers on a good leash. We don't care we aren't caught up in your love affair.

Alec: And we'll never be royal. It don't run in our blood. That lux just ain't for us. We crave a different kind of buzz. Let me be your ruler, you could call me queen bee. And baby I'll rule I'll rule I'll rule I'll rule. Let me live that fantasy.

Jace: OH YEAH!! AND WE WILL RULE AND BE ROYAL. OH WAIT NO WE WON'T BE ROYAL. DIAMONDS AND MAYBACH AND UH ISLANDS AND MAYBE DEMONS?!

Isabelle: Jace you ruin everything.

Maia: Yeah you ruin everything!

Clary: They're my friends so I have to agree.

Izzy fan gurl: I love that song too...
^-^

Simon: WE SHOULD PLAY TRUTH OR DARE. ON FACEBOOK!

Clary: Okay.

Isabelle: I'll go first. Ahem. Jace truth or dare.

Jace: I'm scared. For both. Wait. I'm a man I shall never be scared. It's sacred for the famous Jace Herondale to be scared. So dare.

Isabelle: I dare you to run down the street naked with antlers on your head.

Jace: URGH I already did that! I mean...

Isabelle: And you have to take a video and post it on Facebook after the game. And you can wear underwear.

Jace: Ok I'll be back...

Isabelle: Don't take too long.

(10 minutes later)

Jace: Im back. And let me tell you. It's cold outside. C. O. L. D. So now I chose Alec.

Alec: Ohhhh um... Truth!

Jace: Okay... Is it true... Uh... You hate killing demons...?

Alec: No.

Jace: I couldn't come up with anything better.
_________
Soz it's short.