Chapter 2

[Edited]

Maia just updated her status:

OMG! OMG! OH EM GEE!!! JORDAN JUST TOOK ME TO A ONE DIRECTION CONCERT! THEY ARE SO HOT!!!!

Clary Fray, Isabelle Lightwood and 4 others like this.

Jace: Who is this One Direction you speak of?

Maia: Clary tell your boyfriend...

Clary: Jace they are a boy band... Remember I told you this last week. Jeesh you need to get out more.

Jace: Hey! You should not speak to me like that!

Clary: Stop being a sour puss!

Jace: I'm not a sour puss unless you give me lemons!

Clary: * Gives lemons*

Jace: NO I TOLD YOU I DON'T WANT LEMONS I WANT ORANGES! Wait no... I didn't say I wanted oranges... I WANT ORANGES!

Clary: Jace you're not always going to get everything you want.

Jace: But I have everything I want.

Clary: Awwe thanks.

Jace: Yes I have my Playstation, iPod, laptop, my weapons, a house, a bed and food... What else do I need?

Jocelyn: I can't believe I actually agreed to this... this... Nonsense relationship.

Clary: MOM!

-

-

-

-

Isabelle has updated her status:

WE ARE GOING TO PARTY TONIGHT! PARTY AT MAGNUS BANES HOUSE TONIGHT!!!!

Clary Fray, Jace Herondale, Magnus bane and 492 other people liked this.

Comments:

Simon: YA! I'll be sure not to drink anything this time though...

Isabelle: Yeah right...

Jordan: I love the parties Magnus throws, they're awesome!!!!

Jocelyn: Clary you are not going!

Clary: Why couldn't you just tell me? I am in the room next to you...

Jocelyn: You're still not going.

Luke: Jocelyn let her go! We are going on a date now anyways.

Jocelyn: We are? Okay!

Jocelyn has just logged off.

Clary: Thanks Luke!

Luke: No problem now go before she figures out that I'm taking her to McDonalds!

Luke has just logged off.

-

-

-

-

Jordan has poked Simon.

Clary has poked Simon.

Isabelle has poked Simon.

Jace has poked Simon.

Magnus has poked Simon.

Alec has poked Simon.

Comments:

Simon: Hey! Why did you gang up on me! At least Maia is nice she didn't poke me.

Maia has punched Simon.

Comments:

Simon: Is That even possible?

Maia: It is now.

-

-

-

-

Simon just updated his status:

Haha! Facebook just added a punch button! Watch your back guys!

Jordan Kyle, Jace Herondale,

Simon Lewis and 12 other people liked this.

Comments:

Clary: They did?! Awesome.

Jace: Not more awesome than me.

Simon: Jace do you have to make everything about you?

Jace: Yes, isn't that the point of me being alive! Everything must be about me. I am stunningly attractive. You were the one with me at the supermarket when those girls gave me their phone number.

Simon: True... But whatever! I'm a sexy vampire like Edward from twilight!

Clary: first of all JACE! Girls gave you their phone numbers? Did you call any of them?!?? And Simon you are a vampire but if you're calling yourself sexy as Edward there's something wrong, he's ugly. TEAM JACOB!!!

Isabelle: I agree Simon, werewolves are much hotter in twilight.

Jace: But I'm hottest.

Clary: Agreed!

-

-

-

-

Isabelle is in a relationship with Simon.

Comments:

Simon: YES!!! I'm so sorry babe I was so mean!! Let me make it up to you! After Magnus's party we can go to a One Direction Concert.

Isabelle: Okay but wait. How will you get tickets?

Simon: Oh yeah. 1 sec I'll be back.

Clary: You are one lucky girl. Jace never does anything like that.

Simon: Im back. How is 2 backstage passes and tickets to the after party?

Isabelle: Amazing! How'd you get it?

Simon: Im a vampire remember.

Isabelle: Because its One Direction I'll let it slide.

Jace: I'm hotter than... Clary who's your favourite member?

Clary: Niall...

Jace: Niall! IM HOTTER THAN NIALL!!!!!!!

Clary: Ok who drugged him...

Magnus: He was helping set up the party and umm drank one of the drinks.

Clary: MAGNUS! You let him? You saved my life thank you! Now he won't bug me at the party!!!

Magnus: Uh usually people would be mad..

-

-

-

-

Lol that was funny. I know this might not be the actual way they act but its still good right??? My favourite is when Jace says ' I'm hotter!' Then clary says ' Agreed!' That may not be something she says but I do and it's funny so yeah...

P.S

I've gotten a few comments saying that Jace likes mangos. I know he does, but remember what he said when life gives you lemons make lemonade and throw it in the face of whoever have you the lemons and ask for the oranges you originally wanted? Or something like that. That's what I was referring to. .

-AdorkableAsh