1

Introduction ~~~~~~~~😊
Name - Lee Y/N
Age - 17 years
Family - Her Father and mother lives in another country because of their Business . Currently living with her Step-brother's .
Nature - Kind ,cute , loving and sometimes Naughty .
Friends - Blackpink and Yeonjun

~~~~~A/N POV ~~~~~
It's weekend so Y/N is sleeping on her bed , doesn't care about the time that it's already 9:30 am . Suddenly her phone rang which woke her up . She pick up the call .
~~~Y/N POV ~~~
Y/N - Hello !!!
Jennie - Hey Y/N , Good morning .
Y/N - ohh Good morning Unnie .
Jennie - what are you doing ?
Y/N - Ohh I was sleeping but when my phone rang I woke up .
Jennie - what !! You are still sleeping it's 9:30 am .
Y/N - Unnie chill it's weekend so I was just relaxing .
Y/N - BTW why have you call me ?
Jennie - ohh I call you because I want to ask you something .
Y/N - what is it Unnie ?
Jennie - How about we hangout today ?
Y/N - Umm I don't know about that .
Jennie - What do you mean ?
Y/N - I mean I have to ask my brother's about it, if I can go or not .
Jennie - C'mon Y/N , you are not a kid anymore . You can do whatever you want .
Y/N - But unnie --
Jennie - No buts , you are coming and that's final . It's been a long time since we hangout .
Y/N - okay if you are saying than I will come .
Jennie - That's Great 😀
Y/N hung up~~~
You went to your bathroom and take a quick shower .
You wore this

You Headed out of you room and see that you brother's are sitting on the couch watching TV

You Headed out of you room and see that you brother's are sitting on the couch watching TV .
Y/N - Good morning oppa's
BTS - Good morning princess .
They said with forming a smile on their face .
Jin - Y/N why have you woke up so late today ?
Y/N - Umm actually oppa it's weekend so I was just relaxing .
Y/N - Where is breakfast ?
Jin - ohh in the kitchen shelf .
Y/N - Thank-you oppa
Jin - Anything for you princess .
When you done eating , You went to sit in the couch with your oppa's .
Y/N - Oppa's I want to ask you all something .

BTS - Ask princess 😊
Y/N - Can I hangout with Jennie today .
Thier face change into a serious one
BTS - No , you can't
Y/ N - But why ?
Jin - Y/N , you are not going anywhere .
Y/N - oppa I promise I will come home early .
They thought for a sec than jungkook answer ~~
Jungkook - okay you can go but with Bodyguards .
Y/ N - What !!! No, I won't take Bodyguards with me .
Teahyung - Y/N , if you want to go than you have to take bodyguards with you or you can't go
Teahyung - Choise is your princess . If you want to go than you have to take bodyguards with you or You don't want to take Bodyguards with you than stay here .
They All Smirk , because they know that you don't have any choise to either take bodyguards with you .
Y/N ( In mind ) - I promise Unnie that I will come but also I didn't want to take Bodyguards with me
You Thought for a sec and then give up .
Y/N - Okay I will take bodyguards with me .
You said with a annoyed tone.
BTS - Thats our princesses .

~~~~~A/N POV~~~~~
Sometimes You fell like your brothers are way to much, they sometimes act very weird . They are very possessive towards you . Living with your brother's for more than 7 years, you still didn't know which job they do . You sometimes ask them about their job but they just shrugged it off .
~~~Y/N POV ~~~
I am very pissed right now , Everywhere I go I have to take Bodyguards with me , I just wanted to have a simple life like others.

* Sorry If I made any mistake because English is not my country language. Hope you like first part if it's boring than again sorry , I will work hard to make 2 part intresting *
😊