43 .

~~~~~ Y/N POV~~~~~
Lee Taeyong !!! So that's his name !
He look towards Namjoon and smirk !
Taeyong - I won't Because I came here to take revenge not to let you all go !
BTS and me look at him confused ! Revenge!!? What is he talking about !
Jin - What Revenge ??!
Taeyong - Ohhh it seems like you all forgot what you did !
Huh !

Taeyong - I guess you all must be curious what am I even talking , right !
We all nodded at him even Sunghoon and his friends !
Taeyong - Okay then let me tell you everything in detail !
Taeyong - So You Mafia Boys
He said pointing his fingers at BTS !
Taeyong - Ever heard about Sehun !
Me and All my brother's look at him with wide eyes !
Sehun , How does he know him !
Suga - How do you know him !!?

Taeyong - I asked you first !? Answer me !
He said deadly glaring at them !
Taehyung - Yes he's the guy who misbehave with Y/N !
Yep ! Sehun that fucker .
Taeyong - Yes you are right !
Suga - Now tell me how do you know him and How do you know about misbehaving thing ?!
Taeyong chuckled !
Taeyong - He was my cousin !
He said while having no emotions on his face !
I look at him schoked ! Cousin !!

Taeyong - And I also know About him almost rapeing Y/N ! I'm the only who send him there !
WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HE SAYING !
Jimin - YOU BITCH MF YOU TOLD HIM TO DO THIS TO HER AND YOU SAID YOU LOVE HER !

Taeyong - Aishhhh Calm down shawty Listen to me first , I agree I send him there but only to stalk Y/N not to rape her ! He did it by himself ! And about this fact I was also mad but what you all did with him wasent the great thing you all should have done !
He said while death glaring them !
What does he mean ! What they have done with him !
Jhope - Well what we did was the right thing ! He deserves it !
He chuckled !
Damnnn at some point his deep and dark chuckles sometimes scared the hell out of me !

Taeyong - Well about that I also agree with it but you are not the one who can punish him ! I send him there that's means I am only one who's going to punish him ! HOW DARE YOU ALL FUCKING KILL HIM !
He suddenly shout at between which actually startled me !
But soon reliazation hit me ! They fucking killed him !
Even tho they killed him which is definitely not right and I should be mad at them but I wasn't feeling anything bad about this !
Jimin - WE ARE HER BROTHER'S AND HE FUCKING TOUCHED HER SO ITS OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO TEACH HIM A GOOD LEASON !
Taeyong suddenly grab Jimin by his collar and Landed two-three punch on his face !
Jimin groan in pain !
Taeyong - STFU You BITCH ! Only I was the one who can punish him but I guess I wasn't able to do that so now I will kill that person's who killed him !

Taeyong - You don't know How much I hate You all and your fucking father !
He said while hatred easily visible on his eyes !
What in the fucking world is happening !
Y/N - What do y-you mean father ! He has nothing do w-with all this !
I spoke with a lot of courage !
Suddenly all of them turn thier heads and look at me !
I couldn't really figure out the look on thier faces ! Did I say something wrong !

Suddenly Taeyong chuckled !
Aishhh I swear I'm getting scared now !
Taeyong - Ohhh It's look like you didn't know anything !
I look at him confused !
Taeyong - it's fine let me tell you everything !
Taeyong - So When You were not thier step sister I mean When your mom haven't marry your step dad , Me and All your brother used to live together !
Wait-What !
I look at Namjoon Oppa and He had his head hanging low !
WHAT !
Taeyong - So that would mean I was thier step brother before !
My eye balls were coming out of my sockets !
I was in such a big shock !
Y/N - W-wwhat N-no this can't b-be real !
Taeyong - Babygirl why would lie about this type of thing ! I don't even care about them ! I'm just telling the truth !
Y/N - So Where were you g-gone then ??
Like just for no reason I was felling so scared !
He bitterly chuckled !
Taeyong - Didn't it's clear Your step Dad Ditched me and My mom .
Even tho His voice is scary and deadly there was also a part of him that made me feel like he is hurt !

Y/N - W-What !
I nearly screamed !
He nodded at me !
Now his aura suddenly changed From scary and deadly to Lonely and hurt !

~~~~~ Flashback ~~~~~
Taeyong POV :

( A/N - Taeyong was 13 Years old that time )

Father harshly throw mother at the floor while she hit her head on the side of the table .

Taeyong - MOM !
I cried while seeing my mother !
Father - You BITCH didn't I told you leave the house with your little brat , HUH !
He grab her hair harshly while I stand there wasn't able to do anything !
Father - Why didn't you listened !
He shout at her while my mother scream at pain !

Taeyong - Mummy !
I wispered !

I look around the living room only to find all my brother's standing at the corner of the room seeing everything with a big smug smirk on thier faces !
I quickly run towards them and hold Namjoon Hyung hand !
Taeyong - Hyung see what father is doing , Stop Him ! Please
I beg him while crying but he didn't show any kind of sympathy for me ! He pushed me hard while I land on the hard floor !

Namjoon - It's not our problem she is your mother Go help her by yourself ! Dont have hopes on us we are not going to help you !

My whole world crashed at that moment ! I know My brother's never really liked me what they always do was to just bully me but I never thought they can be this cruel !

My tears started flowing !
I look towards my mother and Saw father was forcing her to sign some kind of document.

Father - Sign this already , I'm not going to live with you anymore ! You are totally a pain in my ass !
Mother - Please don't do this , Please I swear I won't bother you anymore please let me and Taeyong live here We have nowhere to go ! Please

I saw how my mother was begging him but does he have any effect on him ! No .
Now more then scared I was feeling mad ! A new type of felling was building inside me !
Hatred ! All the love and care I had for him and his sons are now gone ! The only thing that were now inside me was Hatred and Revenge !

I saw how he forced my mother to sign that papers and throw me and my mother out of the house ! We beg him so much but all he did was close his large bunglow house infront of our faces !

We had Numerous sleepless nights and days , No where to go , Nothing to eat only thing we got was pain and Hatred !

From that day onwards I make a promise to myself "I will destroy him and his son's everything , They will regret everything I will make sure of it"

// I know so many grammer mistakes are there , sorry for that but I hope you like it . Please like and comment ! //