32 .

~~~~~ Y/N POV ~~~~~
As soon as I left from there I sat inside my car and driver started driving , Bodyguards All sitting around me but I didn't care because the only Thing I was focusing on was Sunghoon and his friends !!!
They look so weird .
I was deep in my thoughts suddenly a realisation hit me .
I have heard that Sunghoon guy voice before !!!
My mind got black for a second as it remind me off my s-stalker !!!

His voice was very similar to Sunghoon .
Could he be the one !!!

My thoughts were disturbed by one guard saying we have reach the house .
I quickly got in the house and went into my room .
Quickly I change Into some neat clothes and went to the kitchen .

Y/N - I have time to find my answers Now !!! No one is home Yet so It's a better chance .

I made my way towards kitchen to find any secret door or anything related to my questions and Unfortunately there isn't anything !!!
I mad my way towards Jungkook Oppa Room and was about to grab the door knob and stop .

Y/N - Should I do it , I should not open someone's else room without thier permission !!!
I think for a while and decided I should go in , No one will know I'll do my work neatly Hehe !!!

I check everywhere in the room but I didnt find anything helpfull !!!
Just like That I check everyone's room except Jimin Oppa !!!
To be honest I never really go in his room that much Because he didn't allow me !!!
I quickly stand infront of his room twisted the door knob .
I quickly run into the room and started to check everywhere !!! My eyes are full of hope , His room is only thing left to check now !!!
Y/N - Goshhhh !!! Why Oppa have such a big curtain in his room .
I said while checking the curtain who was covering most of the wall in his room .

As I was checking suddenly my eyes landed on something .
There was a door behind the curtain infront of his bed .
I started to feel very happy without any second I open the door but regret it then .
The smell of something very strong was coming from there .
I wanna puke soo bad but if I find the door I should check in it !!! .
I put my hand on my nose and started going down through the stairs .
As I was on the end of stairs But suddenly I stop on my tracks .
My eyes started to become watery as
I heard some cries but what made me week it that the voice was very familiar .

I quietly come on the last stair and my body become numb , Tears started to fall from my eyes .
I quickly come back to my senses and run towards mom and dad .
Y/N - M-Mom What happened to Y-You .
I couldn't even speak properly Because of my cries.
I can see That my mom and Dad was very Schoked to see me here , I'm also very shocked to see Them here .
Who do this to my parents .
Mom - Y-Y/N what are you doing here !!!
Y/N - Mom who did this to you ,Tell me .
I say while seeing the bruises on her body .

Mom - Y/N Just go from here , This place is not safe for you Go Y/N go.
Y/N - How can I go while leaving You both here .
Dad - Y/N leave or else they will also hurt you .
Y/N - W-Who Dad !!!
Suddenly a realisation hit me This is fucking Basement and That means My brother's are the one.
Y/N - M-My Brother's did That !!!

// HI GUYS IM BACK WITH ANOTHER CH !!! SO I hope you guys like and

HAPPY JIMIN DAY !!! 💘💘💝💝 //