44 . ( 3 )

~~~~~ A/N POV ~~~~~
Sunghoon and Jake Picked up Jungkook .
Taehyung - No Stop ,  Jungkook wake up !
Sunghoon - Sunoo Put that chair beside Him ( refering to Jin )
Sunoo - Ne !
Y/N was sitting there terrified , She don't wanna imagine what is going to happen next !
Sunghoon Put him On the chair and grab the rope beside him . When he was about to tie him Jungkook quickly Take out his gun from his jacket and Shot him in the head !

All the people in the Room got silent trying to process what happened !
All The other ENHYPEN members stood there in shock that Jungkook actually killed him !
Jungkook - You think You win ASSHOLE !
He smirked at Taeyong !
Taeyong at first look at him with rage then suddenly a smirk made its way on his lips !
Taeyong - I already Know that you were acting , I know whats your plan was !
Jungkook - Ohhh really But see I killed your poor slave !
He said while walking towards him !

~~~~~ Y/N POV ~~~~~
Did He actually killed Sunghoon ! I looked towards Sunghoon who was laying on the floor lifeless while all his other friends were staring at his lifeless body in silence !
Suddenly Jay Look at Jungkook Oppa who was currently back Facing him !
I know he is gonna do something !
Jay quickly snatch the knife from Niki and started running towards him  !
Y/N - Oppa Watch out !

~~~~~ A/N POV ~~~~~
Jay was about to stab him but luckily Jungkook doged it !
He quickly grab his hand and take the knife instead from him !
Before Jay could react to his action Jungkook have already forced that knife in his stomach !
A painfull scream left Jay Mouth !
Jungkook - Told you stay away from Me !

Tears escaped Y/N eyes seeing the horrifying scene infront of her !
After seeing Jay groning in pain , All others ENHYPEN members run towards him while Jungkook smirked looking at him , He knows only few mins are left for him to leave the world !
Other members bend down at his level , Tears escaped thier eyes !
Jake - J-Jay wa-wake up ! No you c--cant die like this !
He said while crying his heart out !
Jay sadly smile at him
All others ENHYPEN members was also crying !
Sunoo look towards Taeyong with his teary eyes .
Sunoo - B-Boss let's take him to the H-hospital , W-We can s-still save him !

Jay - I- J-jjjustt wa--wanttt t-
He wasn't able to complete his last words as he died on the spot !
Niki - Noooooo Hyung !
All the members cried while BTS , Y/N and Taeyong were looking at them !
Y/N was crying silently While Jungkook and Other members did not seem to show any pity !
Taeyong was looking at Jay and Sunghoon with no emotions ! No one could seem to guess what was going inside his brain rn !

Jungkook - Okay Let me come to the main point !
He said while looking towards Taeyong !
Jungkook - You have to Pay Taeyong for this ! You are just so stupid !
Taeyong - YOU BITCH , I'm older than you do you know that !
He said while grabbing his neck !
Jungkook didn't react to any of his actions just smirk at him !

Meanwhile ENHYPEN members were soo sad ! They lost two of thier members ! They were silently crying !
Other BTS members were watching Jungkook and Taeyong !
Suddenly all of a sudden Namjoon saw a knife near his chair , That knife was the same one With which Jungkook stabbed Jay !
He try to pick up that knife but It was useless as he can't use his hands !
Suga and Jhope who were beside Namjoon also saw that knife .
They both look towards Namjoon while Namjoon was already looking at them !

Both three quite Didn't know what to do because They can't do anything when thier hands are tied !
Meanwhile Jungkook was still fighting with Taeyong with words !
Taeyong - YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE !
He said while death glaring Jungkook !

Jungkook was also boiling in anger while Y/N and ENHYPEN members are on their own world ! They didn't know what is going on around them !

Jungkook - ASSHOLE HUH ! YOU ARE MOST DIRTIEST PIECE OF SHIT I HAVE EVER SEEN !
Before Taeyong could say something Jungkook suddenly sprayed some kind of spray in his eyes which made Taeyong groan in pain . He stumbled and directly land on the hard and Dirty floor ! 
Jungkook takes the opportunity and run towards BTS !
Jimin - Jungkook !
He said .
Jungkook - Wait
Jungkook quickly cut the ropes of other members with his knife !
All the other members quickly stand and Groan a little because of the bruises given by ENHYPEN but rn that's not the big deal for them ! The Only thing that they got to do now is to kill Taeyong and ENHYPEN other members !
.
.
( Please vote and comment , I hope you like this CH , It's been days since I update !
.
I fucking hate exams , I just hate it soo much . You will not believe Our school have given more than 10 ch in every Subject ! And The subject I hate the most ( Maths ) in That 23 fucking CH !!!

I'm fucking Going depressed !! 😭
Nvm but
.
.
Guys I'm thinking to put a smut in upcoming CH , Is that okay with you guys or you are just tooo innocent for these shits ! 🌚 )