Living this new life

{Astella's POV}
I'm sitting on the field making flower crowns. Grace is playing with the dogs. Dad and Gabe are playing basketball and mom's in the kitchen. Just a normal day, except we have a tour at 10:00. "Hey, Stell?" She asks me. "Yeah?" "We gonna prepare now?" "Oh, yeah." I get up. I hold out a flower crown to her and I put mine on top of my head. We walk inside. I check the clock as we go inside. 9:00. Okay. We still have time. I walk up to my room and she walks to hers. I shower. The bathroom is just so elegant. I so feel like royalty. I'm so thankful for my sister and my family. No, I'm not mad anymore. I can't stay mad that long. Besides, the Bible says we shouldn't stay mad for over a day. And, how can I stay ,ad at a sister I've always wanted? And she's not just any sister. She's famous! Amazing new life, huh?

I open my closet since the closet is in my bathroom. It's pretty big actually. A walk in closet. About half the size of my bathroom. The other door is on the other side. I look through the clothes we bought yesterday, and the stuff I unpacked this morning. I pick a red shirt, button up jean shorts that almost reach my waist, and red converse sneakers. I wrapped my hair in the towel, and put on my lotion. At 9:20, I fill my black with gold studs sling bag with hand sanitizer, a comb, my shades, handkerchief, wallet, an umbrella, my phone, and a camera. I put on my gold watch (Not made of real gold, but the color is gold), I let down my hair and blow dry it. I check my watch and see that's it's 9:25. Okay. Still 5 minutes left before we leave for the hop on and off bus station. Thankfully, we already ate breakfast.

We all meet downstairs at exactly 9:30. Grace is wearing shorts too. A blue shirt with gold stripes matching her blue converse shoes. She's wearing a gold set of earrings, and a watch like mine. Gabe's wearing a blue polo with dark brown shorts and navy blue Nike shocks. Dad and mom are wearing matching red shirts, dad's wearing a dark brown pair of shorts, mom's wearing jeans and they're wearing Sperry's. "Wow. It's like we planned our outfits. Red, blue, brown." I say and we all laugh.

We walk for nearly 10 minutes towards the bus stop and wait for the bus. There's a bus stop right outside my sister's neighborhood. The funny thing is, all the people living here are very far apart, and they have lived here for a long time. The bus that comes towards us had a yellow card in front. It stops and someone steps down and asks for our tickets. My mom steps forward and hands them to him. He smiles. "I only see four, madam." He says. My mom looks at Grace. The guy looks at her too. His face changes to a face of realization. "Madam, Aquila. Je suis désolé. My apologies. Please, please, come." He says ushering us inside. "No, no monsieur. If I don't have a ticket, it's fine. I won't go." Grace says looking at him politely. He shakes his head violently like he wants to dance "I whip my hair back and forth". I stifle a laugh. I look at Gabe and see that he is too. "Madam, you must come." He leads to seats where they face each other. We three sit facing backwards while my parents face front. "May we stay on the upper deck?" I ask. My parents grin. We get up and walk to the top. Just as the bus starts moving, we sit down. And, we start taking pictures.

First stop on the route, the Louvre. "I still don't get it. How can we see the other side, like through the glass when it's supposed to be a museum and I can't see anything inside?" I ask to no one in particular. We take pictures. A lot. Family, solo, by pair, whatever else kind of shots. And still, my question goes unanswered. We wait in line before we enter the Louvre. Last time we were here, I was ten. And we didn't get to go inside. But now, we get to. When we enter, I become clearly amazed. So many different works of art, I can't describe them all. But I'm looking for one in particular. I scan the room. My family and I walk. Some people, realizing who my sister is, and asking to take pictures with her. Why isn't it obvious? She's not wearing makeup. Not even light makeup. Like me and my mom. Except a bit of lipgloss and eyeliner. But she is still stunning and beautiful.

We keep walking. Passing by many different kinds of artworks. Soon, we reach the painting I'm looking for. The Monalisa. The famous picture. "Are we allowed to take pictures?" I ask holding my phone. My dad looks at my mom. "To be safe, let's not." She says. I nod and we move on to the other paintings. We finish our little tour, although we missed a few other works. When we walk back outside, I look at my watch. "It's already 12:00?" I gasp in surprise. Grace laughs. "The trip here took about half an hour. And, the Louvre is quite big. So we took quite a lot of time. Now, let's eat lunch." She says. I absolutely love her slight French accent. It's cute.