Pragma

~~Pragma - Enduring love; Mature love that develops over time~~

Dishes clattered along with soapy suds as the two cleaned up, Jeno on washing duty and Jaemin on drying and putting away duty. Someone had to keep their small place looking nice and it's not like they had a maid.

Jeno passed the plates and cups to Jaemin, the younger wiping away the watery residue.

"Since when were our lives so boring," Jaemin pouted as he opened the cupboard above his head, placing down the mug.

Jeno looked up, laughing a bit, "since we decided our parents weren't good enough."

Jaemin giggled, taking the plate from Jeno and then bending down to the cupboard below him.

"Would you care to wash these things in some sort of order, thanks."

"No, it's funny," he passed him a mug as Jaemin squatted on the floor.

Jaemin glared at him while Jeno smiled sunnily.

"I'm gonna break this over your head."

"Please don't we're not rich enough for that."

Jaemin snorted as he placed the mug up. He put the cloth on the counter, folding his arms. This was too much exercise to be doing at this hour.

Jeno frowned as he started putting the dishes on the rack, "why?"

"I'm gonna just wait for you to finish at this point," Jaemin shrugged, walking behind the elder.

Jeno turned his head to look at him as cleaned, "what are you gonna do instead?"

Jaemin sighed, hugging Jeno's waist from behind, "I'll just stay here for now."

Jeno rolled his eyes, smiling to himself, "lazy lil shit."

"Annoying whiny bitch."

Jeno giggled as the dishes beside him piled. This is probably why university students didn't have guests over now that he thought about it.

Jaemin gave him a peck on his cheek, softly humming a tune as Jeno did his work. Tightening his hold ever so slightly to pull Jeno closer to him, he simply sank into the comfort of his lover.

"Minnie, I'm done," Jeno spoke softly, pulling the drain plug.

Jaemin pouted slightly, "but I don't wannaaaaa"

"Too bad."

The elder chuckled as he took off his gloves, Jaemin sighing in slight despair as he realised that it was more or less a punishment for not just doing the work.

Jeno turned around in his arm, placing a short chaste kiss on his lips before scolding him to go do the work. With that Jeno slipped out of his arms and sat on the counter.

Jaemin groaned, picking up the cloth as Jeno mocked him in the background. Jaemin was used to this at this point because his refusal to do work was a constant regret within his life. But honestly he should get it through his head that he wouldn't get as much affection if he didn't do things.

"Have I ever mentioned you're annoying?"

"Once or twice."

Jaemin turned to see Jeno sticking his tongue out at him, swinging his legs back and forth.

Jaemin swiped the cloth across the ceramic, clicking his tongue. He smiled to himself, kicking back at Jeno who just chuckled in response.

"How rude."