Eros

~~Eros - Romantic love; personal infatuation and physical pleasure~~

Jaemin's eyes fluttered open, his breath still incredibly unsteady as Jeno lowered on to him.

"Nana okay?"

Jaemin nodded slowly, looking up at the boy's dark eyes. Jeno moved his hand on to Jaemin's thigh, stroking the glistening skin beneath his own. Jaemin shuffled slightly, grabbing Jeno's hand.

"Lee Jeno, don't you dare."

Jeno chuckled, moving down and kissing one of the many marks littering Jaemin's hips.

"What's wrong, Nana can't go again?"

A whimper escaped the younger boy's lips as Jeno nibbled slightly on his skin, the sound making him lose his mind and move lower once again. Jaemin swallowed harshly, gripping Jeno's arm.

"No, Nana cannot."

Jeno giggled, resting his forehead on Jaemin's pelvis as he did so. The blue haired boy carded the elder's hair through his fingers, staring with soft eyes as he laughed.

Jeno left a small peck on Jaemin's thigh before shuffling back up, leaving trails of kisses up from Jaemin's collarbone to the back of his jawline, Jaemin sighing quietly in bliss.

"My Jaemminie's okay?"

Jaemin turned on to his side, tangling himself into the boy and letting his body melt into his. Latching his arms around Jeno's waist, he pulled himself closer to his home, feeling himself relax at the sound of his heartbeat.

"Your Jaemminie's in pain."

Jeno laughed, resting his head on the top of Jaemin's, moving his hand and the younger's lower back.

"You knew it would a bit."

Jaemin looked up at him with a frown, his entire body reacting under Jeno's gaze.

"...felt good though."

Jeno snorted, nuzzling his forehead on the younger's.

"Good."

Jeno pecked Jaemin over and over, kissing his addictive soft lips. Subconsciously pulling each other closer, Jeno moved over his lover, Jaemin reaching and running his hand through Jeno's hair as he kissed him.

Jeno nibbled at Jaemin's lower lip, the younger moaning slightly as his mind slowly fogged over again.

"Wait, no, not again."

Jaemin hit Jeno's chest, the elder giggling and pecking him once more before pulling himself off him.

Jaemin propped himself on his arms, his eyes watching Jeno's every movement with a hazy mind. Jaemin rolled his head back, breathing quietly as he watched the elder dress himself.

Jeno turned his sight to the boy on the bed for a moment, smirking to himself. "Liking the view?"

"Very much so."

Jeno exhaled, rolling his shoulders back as he ran his hands through his hair, pushing them back.

Jaemin inhales sharply at the sight of the tight shirt on his lover, looking to his side to regain his composure as he chewed on his lip. 

Rolling off the bed, Jaemin grabbed his strewn clothes, putting them on as images flashed through his mind. He quickly put his clothes on, sitting and tugging his shirt over his head as the warmth flood through his skin again.

He leaned his head back on the bed, looking at Jeno adjusting his hair in the mirror.

How lucky he was.

~~~

The two were cuddled quite closely on the couch as they watched the movie.

And close meant Jeno had both of his legs across Jaemin's propped up ones, holding and leaning on to each other as Jaemin ran his fingers through the latter's darker hair, eyes fixated on the silver screen.

Jeno turned his head and  nuzzled into Jaemin's shoulder.

"Jaemin-ah"

"Mm?"

Jeno shuffled further on to Jaemin.

"Jaemin-ah"

"Yeah, Jeno."

Jeno tilted his head up, bumping his face on the blue haired boy's cheek.

"Jaemin-ah"

Jaemin tilted his head down, a fond smiling breaking through.

"Yes, love?"

Jeno thought for a moment then smiled, giving a short peck on Jaemin's lips.

"Nothing, I just wanted to say your name."

Jaemin giggled, leaning his forehead on Jeno's head. He laced his fingers through his lover's hand, bringing it up to his lips to press a kiss.

"You're very clingy, you know."

Not that it really mattered at all. A clingy Jeno was the best Jeno in Jaemin's eyes. The affection that was made and catered specifically for him, measured out carefully for the right times and Jaemin has never adored a person more than Jeno.

And Jeno knows this. He never doubts his fondness of the younger, he's taken too long now for him to try and revoke it. Not that he wants to.

Jeno laughed, his infamous eye-smile shining through as he pressed himself further on to Jaemin.

"Yeah, I am, is that a problem?"

Laughing, Jaemin pulled Jeno's legs closer to himself.

"Never."

"Good."

"But damn I thought you were a dom, guess I have more pow-"

"Don't get ahead of yourself."

A shiver ran through Jaemin's spine at the assertiveness of his voice.

"...I stand corrected."

Jeno grinned, kissing Jaemin's jaw for a few seconds before burying his face into Jaemin's shoulder. There was nothing Jeno loved more than to melt into the touch of the one and only Na Jaemin.

And how lucky he was to be able to do so.