Joker's Interrogation

Shadow: Alright this first one is gonna be a universe their are no quirks but Deku is an insane murderous criminal and goes by the name the Clown Prince of Crime or The Joker, who doesn't care about anything even his own life, and his rival is Iida who is a billionaire but is also a vigilante named Batman. Bakugo is a distract attorney and Ochaco is his girlfriend.

This made Bakugo blush a bit due to him having a crush on Ochaco.

Ochaco: D-deku-kuns a villain?

Shadow: Yup! and it's the second most common type of universe too!

Everyone became shocked at what Shadow said except Izuku who was thinking about how easily he could've became one but Shadow had said something that calmed them down.

Shadow: But the first most common one is him being a hero. Oh and also before we start I'm gonna send the kids to a play room for now cause this might be a little to much for them.

The kids: Awwww

Deku: It'll be ok and when you come back there will be a nice one playing, ok?

The kids: Ok

Everyone smiled at the interaction while most of the girls in the room had only one thought ' He could be a great dad '.

Everyone then received some snacks and drinks and looked toward the screen waiting for the universe to play.

The screen shows Detective Tsukauchi in a room sitting down in front of a man whose face we can't see yet.

Tsukauchi: Katsuki Bakugo never made it home

Deku: Of course not

Tsuyu: I thought I was the blunt one *kero*

Tsukauchi: What have you done with him?

The camera turns to show Deku with face paint on to make him look like a clown.

Deku: Me? I was right here.

Deku lifts up his hands to show his hands that are cuffed together.

Aizawa: I have a feeling something bad is gonna happen

Deku: Who did you leave him with? Hmm? Your people? Assuming of course, they are still your people and not Chisaki's. Does it depress you, Commissioner? To know just how alone you really are? Does it make you feel responsible for Katsuki Bakugo's  current predicament?

Tsukauchi: Where is he?

Deku: What's the time?

Nezu: He knows what he is doing, he knows which buttons to press

Tsukauchi: What difference does that make?

Deku: Well, depending on the time, he may be in one spot or several.

Tsukauchi then takes the keys to Deku's handcuffs out of his pocket and unlocks the handcuffs.

Tsukauchi: If we're gonna play games

Deku: Hmm?

Tsukauchi then stand up and walks to the door

Tsukauchi: I'm gonna need a cup of coffee

Deku: Ah. The good cop bad cop routine?

Tsukauchi: Not exactly

Tsukauchi then proceeds to walk out the door. Then the lights turn on revealing a man in a black suits who then slams Deku's head into the table.