Overwatch: Dragons

Bakugo: Hurry the fuck up!!

Shadow: Shut up, I'm working on it!!

Clickity Clackity

Shadow: Alright in this universe Izuku is the youngest son in a yakuza family with the last name of Shimada. And as the youngest child, he wasn't set to be the heir, so his father let him be and sort of spoiled him which allowed Izuku to not have interest in the family's illegal business'. His fathers constant coddling and protecting him angered the clan elders. So after his fathers death, the elders demanded Izuku's older brother, who in this universe is actually Stain, into pressuring Izuku into taking a more active role in the family.

Izuku and Stain would exchange glances

Izuku and Stain: That's cool

Shadow: Uh- Can I finish?

Izuku: Sorry-

Shadow: Uh-huh, anyways, Izuku had refused which angered Stain and built tension between them over time which led to a violent confrontation that left Izuku on the verge of death. It also left Stain believing Izuku was killed in that battle. But fortunately he was saved by Dr. Momo Yaoyorozu

Momo: Mind: Me?

Shadow: Now you see, Momo was apart of an international group of heroes called Overwatch and they saw Izuku as an asset and saved his life. Now this is all the information I will give for now. Let's start.

Loading..

Loading..

Loading...

The screen would show art in Japanese style of two dragons circling around each other, one blue and the other green

Narrator: My family tells of an ancient legend about two great dragon brothers, The dragon of the north wind and the dragon of the south wind. Together they upheld balance and harmony in the heavens.

It would then cut to the top of a large Japanese house and slowly pan towards the road outside the walls of the property. A pair of feet would land on the sidewalk then the camera would snap to the persons face revealing it to be Stain who had a bow and quiver with arrows on his back.

Stain: Why do I use a bow and arrow?

Shadow: Well after the supposed death of Izuku, you vowed never to use a sword again

Stain would begin to run towards the large gate and began to climb over it.

The screen cut to the Japanese art style once again, this time showing the two dragons fighting.

Narrator: But the two brothers argued over who could better rule their land. Their quarrel turned a rage and their violent struggle darkened skies until the Dragon of the South wind struck down his brother, who fell to earth, shattering the land.

The screen would continue to show the art of two dragons fighting and ended with the blue dragon above the green one who was on the ground surrounded by fire.

It would then cut back to Stain running across the wall as he would pull back his bow and shoot an omnic guard. The guard standing next to him was quickly hit by Stain's bow then thrown to the ground causing another guard to be startled and attempt to grab his phone but couldn't quite hold it right. Stain, who put another guard into a chokehold, looked toward the frightened guard and shot the phone out of his hand causing him to run into a giant bell, knocking him unconscious.

Bakugo: What an idiot

Iida: Bakugo, we are trying to watch this

Bakugo: Shut it Robo-cop