twenty-two

( TWENTY-TWO )
( ITS TIME )
tw: none

sage wore a simple white crop top. layered over that was a cropped cardigan. she paired the outfit with blue denim jeans and purple converse. she also added some gold jewelry to give the outfit some personality.

she didn't want it to seem like she went all out but she didn't know what was going to happen.

sage quickly made it downstairs and made a dramatic turn to make the kids laugh.

wilbur on the other hand was staring at sage in disbelief. sage was glowing and wilbur loved the sight that he had. her hair was lighter then usual and just the sight made him happy. he smiled and took his hand out for sage to accept. she kindly grabbed his hand and stared at him with a smile equally to wilburs.

"ready to leave flores?"

"definitely."

"okay so too much flirting is a no. and stay safe!" tommy yelled as the two walked out the the door chuckling.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

sage and wilbur were about 10 minutes away from the unknown location and sage kept asking desperately where they were going.

"okay but you need to eventually tell me where we're going." sage asked wilbur while staring at him with a small grin.

"flores i'm not telling you!"

"damn it. i tried. but wherever we're going, is it like a date?"sage suddenly whispered, she realized what she had said and became nervous. wilbur took his sight away from the road and smiled softly.

"you can think of it as a date if you want. if not, there's no pressure. but do you see it as a date?"

sage's cheeks got heated and she whispered her response. "i mean i see it as a date. do you wilbur?"

"it was my intention for it to be a date so yes. yes it's a date."

the two chuckled and began to playfully argue about where they were going again.

"stop trying! we'll be there in about 10 minutes. put your music."

"fine. that doesn't make up for the fact that you aren't telling me where we are going."

"floreeeeees" wilbur dragged the e in her name.

sage giggled and put her music on. the songs that played were,

circles
- post malone

bohemian rhapsody
queen -

american boy
- estelle, kanye west

sex, drugs, etc
beach weather -

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

the two had finally made it to the destination. from where sage was sitting in the car, she could see a  field with a small path in the middle. she got out of the car and stared at the man holding a picnic basket and a lantern.