Chapter 3

The jungle is a mess. I decided that I HATED the jungle. It was a mess of bugs and... bugs i guess.

We ventured deep into the heart of the jungle, until they stopped walking.

They motion for me to come stand next to them. I stand next to them and as soon as I do, the ground we are standing on moves downward, and something feels right about this....

Memories cloud my vision.

A tall lady, dark hair, dark skin. Giving us instructions. For missions, things to accomplish. Dorms, mine and Lucas's next to each other. Coming down here over and over and over. New missions, same people.

I drift back into the now, just in time to see the platform landing, and we step forward, and walk into a hallway crowded with doors.

I follow Lucas down the corridor, and he stops at his door. I go to the door on the left of it.

"Well, Alyssa, I guess I'll see you tomorrow for training!" He says to me.

"Good night Lucas" I say to him.

And with that, I head into my dorm.

Later that night........

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Sirens blast and wake me from my dreamless sleep.

I bolt out of bed, and the intercom turns on. I quickly slip on my suit, which has powers to help me.

"Attention students! Grab all your belongings and head to the nearest exit! The - chrzzzzzzzzzz chzzzzzzzz chzzzzzzzzzzzz the intercom buzzed out, I grab my stuff and silently run out of my room.

I see Lucas already running down the hallway, and I go the same direction as him.

I know that it's best to separate in a crisis so people can't find you, so I turn into another hallway.

As soon as I turn in, hands grab at me. I try to escape, but there are too many. The last thing I see before I pass out is a man with a wide, evil grin spread across his face...........