Chapter 4

The darkness surrounds me. Engulfing me in never-ending black. Dark. Terrifying. Inescapable scariness. I open my eyes, first only for a second. Then for seconds at a time. I find myself in some sort of machine. I ready myself for attack, but it never comes. I can't move my arms and legs. Numbness is spreading through my body. Then everything fades to black again.

I wake up again, still tied to something, but this time Lucas is laying next to me, also tied up.

I shake him awake, and his eyelids slowly open.

"W-What happened?" he stutters.

"I honestly don't know. The last thing I saw was a smiling evil man before I blacked out back at hq." I tell him grimly.

"Troublemaker" Whispers Lucas under his breath.

As soon as he says that , the compartment that we're in moves up into the next compartment, taking us with it.

A mist overtakes us, and the last thing I see is robotic arms reaching for Me and Lucas.

I woke up with a jolt. Was it all a dream? I look around, which answers my question. Nope. I'm still tied up, and I still feel terrible. But there's something that feels a little.... Off.

I move my head to look around one more time, and I'm blasted with pain in just the slightest movement. Then, I take some deep breaths to ease the pain, and that's when I notice a deep gash running down my chest, and I'm still losing blood!

My head starts to feel heavy, and I hear my head hit the bottom of the compartment before my vision blurs, and fades to black.