Chapter 2 :

I wake up in a dark room, but I can see the outline of 5 tall buff men.

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING ON THE NIGHT OF THE 23rd!!!!?" a cranky old man yells at me.

"What do you mean? What happened on the 23rd?" I question.

"We're not stupid enough to fall for that trick yet AGAIN! Charles, do a brain scan on her!" The cranky man yells.

As soon as he gave the order I lit a bright light and made me go out of conviction again.

When I woke up again I didn't open my eyes, I was too surprised at all that was happening.

But when I finally opened them, I was being carried by some person.

"Oh. Finally. You're awake. Now get up, Alyssa!" A boy shouts at me.

"Ok. Sorry for making you carry me." I say to him.

"Oh, don't tell anyone about that, ok?" He says to me, pleadingly.

"Ok. By the way, what's your name?"

"You don't remember ME! I, Benjamin Smith, am offended!!!!" Benjamin shouts at me.

"Sorry, I got brain wiped at some point and left in a river........................." I trail off.

"Wait! Did I just hear you correctly?! You got BRAIN WIPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shouts loudly.

I look down and realize that we are on some type of roof.

At that moment we hear a noise behind us. We slowly turn around and there is.......... Lucas.

"Hi, Lucas!" I say to him, but something seems a little..... Off.

I come up to him, and realize.... "It's not the real Lucas! It's a robot Lucas!"

A memory flashes in my mind. A news reporter. Talking on the news. "There are new life sized robots that mimic real people! Robots are taking over courthouses! Malls! Banks! Anyplace you can name! Everyone take cover! You can only defeat them by pressing the off switch in their ear!!!!!" At that moment, a robot version of her enters the screen, and the screen goes fuzzy.

I snap back into reality, and now Robot- Lucas is trying to knock Benjamin off the edge. I run up to them, and press the off switch in the robot's ear.

"Phew, that was close!" exclaims Benjamin.

"Yeah it was. Now we have to find the REAL Lucas." I say to him.

"Oh, I'm right here"

We spin around.

"Is it actually you?" Benjamin asks him.

I approach the so-called "Lucas" and try to press the off switch in his ear.

He starts to laugh "stop it's tickling me!" he says between fits of giggles.

"Ok, good it's actually you." I say to him, taking my finger out of his ear.

"Why would it not be?" he says.

"Well a robot version of you came before the actual you came, and the off switch was in his ear." I say, calmly.

"Oh. right. I completely forgot about those copies."

"Well, we better get going" Benjamin says.

And with that, we get off the roof and head into the jungle.