Chapter 9

A/n hey guys this may be a short chapter its been really hard these days. My great grandpa passed away last night so yeah but all i know is that he's in a better place. But we are mostly worried about my grandma and her sister. So yeah.

NASH POV

i post the pic on instagram. Right away i get likes and comments. I shut my phone off and walk with kale back to our lockers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

we walk out of school with hayes. "How was free period?" Hayes asks me. "A workout." I tell him. Kaley burst out laughing. "Whats so funny?" He asks her. "I stole his snapback and ran away with it." She says in-between laughs. I chuckle a little. And so does hayes. We walk back to kaleys house.

"Cameron's not home yet." She says walking in. "Who want to go skateboarding?" I ask them. "We do!" Hayes and kaley yell. "Okay lets go. Kaley grabs her skateboard and we head over to my place.

Hayes and i grab our skateboards and drop our stuff off. And we head out.

We ride down the street towards starbucks. "CARIBOU!!" kaley scream as she crosses the street to go to caribou. "Kaley wait up." I shout at her. Hayes and i ride fast to chach up to her.

We walk in and see kaley ordering.

KALEY POV

"hi can i have a hot chocolate?" I ask the lady behind the counter. "Yes you may." I get out my wallet and pay. Before Nash pays. She hands me my drink and i turn around. I see Nash and Hayes. I smile at them. "Man your fast." Hayes tells me. "Sorry i love caribou." I say. "I can see." Nash tells me. I stick out my tongue at him.

They order the same as me. "This is good." Nash says. "No duh." I tell him. We walk out of caribou.

we head down the street to nowhere partiular.

I finally get a text from cameron.
(okay quick thing then we go back to the story.
KALEYS POV
Cams😝-cameron
blue eyes💙- nash
the bae-hayes
bff-natalie
NASHS POV
Angle😇- kaley
little bro-hayes
big bro- will
cam- cameron
HAYES POV
trash nash- Nash
kaleybug- kaley
will- will
love❤- natalie
okay so those are the text names and blah)
cams😝- are you home?
k- no
cams😝- well where are you then.
k- I'm out with Nash and Hayes no need to worry
cams😝- did you know that we are leaving to tomorrow for Magcon! Better get home and pack...
k- what you couldve have told me!
cams😝- sorry
"hey guys we are going to Magcon tomorrow i have to go home and pack. Ill see you guys later." I tell them then ride off.

I get to my house and walk in. "is that caribou????!!!!" cameron asks me. "Hot chocolate." I say. He quick runs over and drinks the rest of it. "Hey i paid for that!" I whine. "Yeah but who gave you the money?" He asks me. I don't reply. "Thats what i thought." He smirks at me. "Shut up i gotta go pack. Wait how long are we going to be gone?" I ask him. "Two weeks." He says heading to the living room.

I run upstairs to my rooM. I grab my suitcase from my closet. It a baby blue. One of my favorite colors. I sart to pack. I grab all the things you need basically, toothbrush. Hair brush, and all that stuff. When i start the real packing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i pack one more out fit thats just some shorts with a white tank top and some green filpflops. "Are you done?" Cameron asks as I'm zipping up my suit case. "Just got done." I tell him. "Okay." He says then leaves my room. I put my suit case my the front door. I run upstairs again and grab my backpack. I put in my laptop, laptop charger, my camra, my phone charger, and all that stuff.

i walk into Cameron's room and see him trying to stuff everything in his suitcase. "Do you need help?" I ask him. He looks up and smiles. I walk over to him and open it up. "Man how much stuff do you need?" I ask him a little suprised. "I Gotta bring extra stuff." He say rubbing the back of his neck. "For who?" I ask a little worried. "Nash." He mumbles. Oh wow. I didn't realize that gnash forgets to pack the STUFF he NEEDS.

i finally get every thing folded neatly and it all fits in the suit case. And theres still extra room. I walk out and head down staris. "What should we make for dinner?" I ask cameron. "I don't know? What if we just order pizza?" He asks."sure I'm to lazy to cook for you." I tell him. He chucckles a little.

the pizza man get here and we dig in. We also put on a movie and the person i am. We watch here comes the boom! We laugh a lot durning that movie. I go on my phone "hey it like 11:00" i tell cameron. "Yea i know." He says. We get up and walk Up staris. We go to bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE NEXT MORNING.
CAMERON POV

"Hey wake up Kaley" i shout at her jumping off her bed. "Okay I'm wake!" She yells at me i quick grab her phone and run down staris. I look behind me and she running down the staries. I quick unlock her phone. Cause she has no password. And i go on twitter. She jumps on my back but misses. "Cameron give me back my phone!" She yells at me. I start to tweet. "Cameron's the best thing that has ever happened to me. Even i LOVE PICKLES." I read aloud. "Cameron give me it!" She yells again. Some how she gets her phone and runs upsatries. She closes her door and locks it. I start crying with laughter. I look at the time and its 6:00 we have to be at the air port at before 8.

KALEYS POV

i quick lock my door. I decide that I'm going to get dressed. I put on a tile tank top with black leggings and some black converse. I get very thing ready to go. The airport is an hour away. We are meeting Nash, Hayes, Shawn, and Matthew.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AT THE AIR PORT.
I give the lady my ticket and walk to the plane.