Chapter 21

When we got to the hotel we got out go the car. Bart then came up to me. "Hey Kaley." He says. "Hi" i say getting my suit case. "Okay so i was wondering sense your going to be one the rest of the tours and so is Natalie i guess do you two want to be in Magcon?" He asked. I was silent. "Oh my god yes." I said jumping up and down. "Great." He said with a smile and walked away. I ran over to Natalie. "Oh my god." I said to her getting really exited. "What" she practically screamed. "We are now Magician Girls!!!" I screamed. "Oh my god." She screamed. We both started jumping up and down. "Come on you two magician starts in an hour." Nash yelled at us.

I saw Brent walk in. "Hey Kaley." He said coming over to me. "Hey are you here for Magcon?" I asked. "Yhea." He said blushing. "Well ill see you later." I say and walk away.

We walked in the hotel and found our rooms there were four people in each room.
Room 1 was the jacks and Natalie and i. Room 2 was Brent, Carter, Taylor, and Hayes. Room 3 was Matt ,Nash, Aaron, and Shawn. Room 4 was just Cameron. And anyone else who came along.

We walked in the room and i went to the bathroom with a change of clothes. I changed into A gray loose shirt with skinny jeans and i put on some knee-high, heel, boots. I walked out so Natalie could change.

I walked in when she was done. She was wearing a red and white stupid shirt with a whghw leather jacket, pink scarf, skinny jeans, hot pink high tops.

I did my hair in a barde then tucked it in a bun. Natalie did her hair a half up half down brade. We looked cute. We walked out and saw all the boys leaving. I ran up behind Nash a Ned jumped on his back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my chin on his shoulder. "You look nice." He said holding me up. "Thank you not to shabby yourself." I said giggleing. We started to hear the girls scream when we came out. Nash set me down and we walked by them hand in hand same with Natalie and Hayes.

HAYES POV

Natalie and i were hand in hand running through the girls to get to the green room. We finally got there. "Finally" i said walking into the room with the food. "Yeah i know what you mean." Natalie said. I walk over to the table full of food. I garbed a plate and some chocolate covered strawberrys.

I walked over to Natalie. Who was sitting on the couch. I sat down next to her. She lend over and snatched a strawberry. "Natalie that mine." I say trying to get my strawberry back." Hayes its mine now." She says with a smirk. She quick takes a bite.

I set the plate down next to me and put my hands over my heart. "That hurt." I say laying back on the couch. "Grow up." She tells me. I chuckle.

Nash and Kaley walk in the room. "I bet i can beat you." Nash says. "I highly doubt it"
Kaley says with a laugh. "Okay.... Were's Matt." Nash says. "I don't know" Kaley says. She turns around and waves at us. We wave back.

"Were going on in 2" Bart yells from the hallway. We walk on stage and i grab Natalie's hand. She looks up and smiles at me. I smile back.

NASH POV

We all walk on stage. I grab Kaleys hand. "Lip Gloss. Lip Gloss. Lip Gloss." The crowd chants. The DJ puts on Lip Gloss and we all dance.

About an half an hour later we answer questions. One fact asked if Matt could stage dive again. So he did and it was funny. Im glad that Kaley didn't cry again. Because i hate seeing her cry. When she cry i feel guilt that its all my fault. The fans here are really nice. They are true fans.

After Magcon Kaley, Natalie, Hayes and I walk to our rooms. I told them that Hayes and I wanted to have a double date tonight. They all agreed. We all walk to our rooms.

I walked to my room and took a shower. I got out and changed into a gray tee shirt, jeans, gray Jays, i comb my hair. Dang its getting long. And then k grab my gray Ben and I walk out with my phone. I see Hayes on his phone waiting out side the girls door. "Dude lets go in." I say grabbing the door handle. "Sorry we cant Kaley came out and said we have to wait." Hayes says. "Okay but save your battery." I say sitting down next to the door.

NATALIE POV

I walked into the bathroom to take a shower before she could. I took my shower and got dressed. I put on a tan sweater with white poke-o-dots, maroon skinny jeans, i walked out so Kaley could take a shower. When she opened the door she was dressed in a gray tank top that says " loose lips sink ships" light blue skinny jeans and floral combat boots. I quick ran to my bag forgetting i didn't have shoes on. I put on my white flats. I went back to the bathroom and we did our hair and very light makeup. Kaley put hers in a braid across her head. It looked cute. I put my hair in a loop waterfall braid.

We garbed our phones and walked out. We saw Hayes leaning on Nash SLEEPING. Yeah sleeping. And so was Nash. Kaley giggled and smirked at me. I got out my phone and pressed record. She stepped over Hayes legs. "LETS GO!!!" she screams. Nash soots up as Kaley steps back. Hayes shot up and tripped me. "Owwwwww!!" I scream. Kaley bursts out laughing. "Not funny." Nash yelled at her. As i pressed the button to stop the video. "It totally was." I say getting up. I showed the the video. We all burst out laughing at the end. "Okay I'm sorry baby for tripping you." Hayes says to me. "Its okay babe." I say hugging him. We get to the elevator. I Just had to break the silence. "So what are we doing?" I ask the guys. "Its a surprise" Hayes says tapping my nose. I shigh. "Don't pout." Kaley says. I stick my tong out at her and. She does the same back.

We walk out to the limo. Wait a limo? "Yeah we thought our girls should get one." Hayes says. Must of said that out loud. We go in the limo and sit down.

KALEY POV

I give Nash a big hug once we sit in the limo. Nash pulls out wine glasses on a bottle. "Nash we are not drinking." I say really serious. " we are not." He tells me. "Then why do you have a wine bottle?" I say scooting away. He looks at me and gives me that look like I'm stupid. "Its sparkling." He tells me. "Oh wow hi stupid of me." I say scooting back towards him. He hands me a glass. I take it as he hands Natalie and Hayes their glasses.

About 15 mins later we arrive at our detination. We all get out and see were we are. Skyzone. "Ive never been here before." I tell Nash. We all ran inside.

"Hi can i have four passes?" Nash asks the lady. "Yeah here." She says trading with Nash. We put on our socks and see a bunch of girls run in with signs. We grab our stuff and go straight to the trampoline. "Who said we were coming here." Natalie asks all of us. "Me." Hayes says. "You little." Natalie says before she cuts her self of by jumping onto Hayes making them fall into the pit.

Nash and I laugh a little. "Oh my god its Nash Grier." We hear a fan scream. "Oh no." Nash and i say in sinc. We quick jump into the pit. As Natalie and Hayes gets out. We pull them back in. "Whats up?" Natalie asks me as we still are in the blocks. "Fan girls." Nash and I say in sinc. "Hayes this is all your fault." I say to him. "Sorry." He says looking down. "Lets go get secrity." I say. "You guys stay here." I say. I get out of the ball pit and walk up to the police offeers. "Exuse me." I ask the police. "Yes mam" he asks me. "Umm can you guys please escort me and my friends out?" I ask them. "Why yes who are your friends?" The tall one asks me. "They are all in the pit." I say pointing. "Okay." The shorter one says. We walk over to the pit. "Hey guys i got secrity." I shout to the ball pit. I see Nash's head pop out. They all get out. I hold hands with Nash as we get pushed through the girls.

a/n hey guys so today I'm doing a triple update or at least a double thanks for reading!!