Chapter 34

I text Cam saying I'm going for a walk. He just says he's coming with me or bring Natalie with. Zaym he's being overly protective of me lately.

I text Natalie to meet me in the lobby. She says okay and about five minutes later she come down the stairs. She has a fear of elevators. We meet up and walk out of the hotel.

"So today we having girls day." She says. "Okay I don't mind. But what are we doing." I ask her. "Dude lets go to the teacher where they held digi tour that one year." She says. "Yasss bish" I say raising one arm. We walk down a block or two to the theater. We walk right in because right now they're having a tourist thing.

We enter the big room and go to the place were we were the last time we were here. "Old times." I say sitting down. "No kidding." She says with a laugh.

About ten minutes later we dicide to head to the mall. I call a cab and we go outside to wait for the cab that is suprisiling there already. We get in. "The mall." Natalie says to the driver. He rolls his eyes. Rude.

Once we get there we pay the driver and get out. Natalie and I look at each other and smirk. We walk into a store that store is...

A/n okay SPRING BREAK YAY!!!! With u means update everyday! So I'm working hard because I only have two hours to write it😁 yep that's hard. So I know this is a short chapter and I mean really short. sorry. But tomorrow is a long one I promise.