Chapter 11

I stay still. Not moving. I hold my hand over my mouth. "What are you doing here?" I hear a voice. I think hard. Its carter. "We are here looking for my friend she does crazy thing when she comes here." She tells him. "Okay well you need to get out." I hear another voice. Its cameron. I take a sneak peek under the cloth. I didn't know what to do. I pretend when i wasn't there. No one saw me. I looked back forward. As i start to cry. I hear light sobs but they aren't mine. I ignore it. I hear more screams. "Okay we are terribly sorry but we will see you tomorrow. We have to cut magcon short today. Because someone is missing. And we are sheaching for her right now. Its important again all of us are sorry. But we will stay for an extra day so we get and extra magcon." It was jack J. Jack G speaks next. "Again we are sorry. We love you." I hear foot steps. And so sighs like they are disappointed. I hear the sobs again. I don't look at skit next to the wall. Still under the food table. "We need to find Kaley." I hear matt say. "Well no duh." Taylor says. "Okay split up." Aaron says. I fit perfectly under the table. I lay down so i can watch. "Okay nash,jack J, and cameron. Will go out side to look she couldn't have gotten far." Shawn says. "Taylor, Aaron and i will go to the hotel." Shawn says again. They nod and head off. "Okay.." Hayes starts off. "Me, matt and carter. Will look around here." He says. " can i with you guys i don't want to be alone." Jack g says. Hayes nods and walk off. I get out from under the table and run to the skate boards with out them noticing. I grab mine and head off. I notice that jack j, nash, and cameron. Got there skate boards. I run the the entrance of the hotel making sure no one i know sees me. I make it out and see about a block away Nash and his group. Walk one way and i skate the other way. I traveled a lot with cameron. So i know my way around. I ride down the park. I don't ride fast cause they are going the other way.

"Get over here!" I her her name. We had name tags at magcon. I saw it her name is hannah. I look at her and shes running towards me. I rule die to the nearest target. I quick buy a sweat shrit. I run out of target. I cross the street. I put on the sweatshirt so now one will know who i am. Hopefully.

i quick stop at a gas station and buy a pair of sunglasses. Just in case. I have 50$ left. I had 100$. But you know. I ride on the the street that cameron group is. Only i forgot. I put on the sunglasses. I cross the street again. I see three teen boys walking with skate boards. I ride past them on the other side of the street. I pull out a piece of gum and op it in my mouth.

"KALEY!" I hear my name. I look behind me and see cameron skating towards me. I turn onto a street that just has homes on it. No cars are coming. I turn around and see cameron skating faster than his fastest. I kick my leg faster than i have ever done before. I go zooming down the street. I turn the conner and stop and hid behind a bush. I see cameron ride past then stop about 20 feet away thats all i need. Nash and jack finally caught up to him. "I thought that was her." Cameron says in disappointment. I get up and make a run for it. I run i don't ride. I drooped it running. i look behind me and see they are all skating towards me. I keep on running.

About two seconds later i crash into this boy. He looks about the same age of nash. "Sorry." I say. "No problem." He says. He bends down and grabs my phone. "What are you doing." I say getting worried. "Call me." He says. "Okay." I say with a smile. I run off with still cameron on my tail. Trust me I'm way faster on a stake board. i need help. Just to get away. I call the guy i just met hoping he has a car. I look at my screen. Brent😉. It says. I call him.
b- Brent. K- kaley

b- "hello"
k- hey Brent I'm the girl that just crashed into you.
b- oh hey
k- hi sorry but do you have a car?
b- yeah are you in trouble.
k- i guess you can say that. Can u pick me up. I say still running from the guys.
B- yeah were do want to meet I'm in my car now.
K- ummm the corner of 26th
b- kay see you there. Bye
k- bye
i hang up and see a white convertible and see Brent waving i hop in. "Hi can you take me down the street to the La Cross hotel." I say huffing and puffing. "Yeah sure." I look behind us and see cameron and them just turn the corner. About five minutes later he drops me off. "Thank you so much." I tell him. "Any time." He says smiling. I hop out and run intl. The hOtel.
( okay i just realized that Brent was at the airport somforget that he was theta and they never met. Until this chapter.)

as I'm about to turn into the hallway some one grabs my arm. "Let me go!" I yell at who ever it is. "No Kaley you need to talk." I know that voice anywere. Shawn. I stop strugling. His grip looseness around my upper arm. A tear falls dine my ceeks. "Ill talk to you but not here." I say turning around and walking back to the eleotor. As the door opens some one pulls me in. I turn around and see..... Nash.

i comepltly loose it in front of him. " I'm sorry." I cry and fall to the ground. He bends down and hugs me tightly. I stop crying and wrap my arms around him. He removes one arm. He kisses the top of my head. And i hear the shutter of the camra. I ignore it. "I love you" he says. As we stand up together and i still am hugging him. " i love you to." I say. He pulls me away. And leans down. I stand on his feet and go on my tippy toes. We kiss for a minute. I pull away and hear the elevator door open and close. Nash press the button for our floor. We stay there hugging. We walk out of the elevator and go into my room.

Nash helps me in bed. The last thing i remember is him saying that he loves me then kissing my fore head.