𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 36

(hello! idk why im getting new followers but thank you for following me and supporting me with this fanfiction :D)
You stood there by the door. He seemed very into it, you didn't wanted to interrupt so you just stood there listening to his voice and the strumming of the guitar.
"Oh my god. (Y/n) why were you just standing there?" Conan said after finishing the song and turning around.
"I had a whole mini heart attack" conan expressed to you.
"Please- " you joked to him.
"So. Did you like it?" Conan said very smirkingly, obviously as a joke.
"Like what? You screaming 'OooOoOoo' while strumming a guitar? Pfft" you mocked and joked conan again.
"Ugh, I'm offended!" Conan said sarcastically.
"IM JOKING. you sound very, amazingly, show stoppingly good." You said to him exaggerating it.
"Of course i am, im suPERB." He said as he flipped his curly hair.
"Ew" you said softly.
"(Y/n) why are you so mean" Conan fake sobs at you.
"Because your a lozer." You said giggling a bit.
"A, hOoOt lozer" he said as he showed his 'body' off.
"Hairy legs, HAH" you started laughing at him.
"BEAUTIFUL hairy legs" he showed them off again by putting them on the bed
"PFFT CONAN STOP THATS SO FUNNY" you both cracked up laughing uncontrollably.
You spent the whole evening in your room talking to conan about the most stupid things. It was cheerful and full of laughter, felt like you were never sick off talking to him.
[around 7:50pm]
"And, and when she- HAHAHA. SHE HAD TO RUN BACK." You laughed super hard along with Conan with his adorable little giggles.
"(Y/n) there is a.... guy looking for you" your mom interrupted.
"Oh" you turned to the door then turned back to conan with a confused face.
He shrugged with confusion.
"Okay." You replied then opened the door.
You walked out to the front door and
"Felix? What are you- " you were extremely confused.
"You couldn't go out eating breakfast so, how about dinner?" This man was wearing formal clothes and was using jass hands to gesture, which was very odd.
Conan appeared behind you and Felix was staring at him as if he was sparkling like a diamond.
"Um, so" Felix said in a very uncomfortable voice and conan was just awkwardly standing behind you.
You turned to conan and eyed him
conan: how tf do i know? he asked u
you: mmmmm, u wouldn't mind right?
conan: no but i be lonely
you: stop guilt tripping me
"Yeah sure" you agreed
"I have to change my clothes though." You said to Felix again and walked into the house to change.
[conans pov]
hahahahha
(y/n) wtf am i supposed to do
why does he keep staring at my outfit?
it's BAD ISNT IT?
"Um, so conan. You seem more, cleaned up." Oh he was clearly judging your pjs earlier.
"Yeah, you too. I like your.. suit!" You weren't against suits but Felix had a tie on, you hate ties.
"Yeah, it's quite expensive. I'm a businessman right now" Felix said with pride and you were impressed but not surprised.
"That's really cool" you didn't have much to comment on
"How about you?" Felix asked you.
"I'm a song writer" you replied to his question
"Oh.. who do you write for?" Felix said with a lot of pauses in between words.
"I write for myself!" After that sentence, Felix thought you were some indie singer that wants to succeed in the music industry.
"Do you make any profit with the songs you make?" He sort of said with a judgmental face.
"Yeah, obviously." You were confused to answer that question.
"Are you signed to a label?" Again he asked like you were being interviewed in those interviews you have been to
"I am" you were impatient
"What label?" The conversation was aggressive.
"Republican label." You said unenthusiastic and just annoyed.
"Republican. Wait, are you some sort of big singer?" Felix was lost at words for a moment.
"I don't think so. Maybe just so so?" Causing a big reaction wasnt your type of crowd.
"You must be some sort of big singer if your signed to such a label." Felix said then pulled his phone out of his pocket.
Seemed like he was searching you, but it was unclear.
"This is incredible" he mumbled
lmao what now
😀😀😀
(y/n) your businessman friend here is like, scaring me
also why does like, everyone ask me who i write songs to
"You build your music career out of posting YouTube videos?" Felix asked you
You just nodded your head and finally, (y/n) came.
:(

hey

hey. im having an easter break so i have time to write!👏👏👏
okay im never using that emoji without the sentence being sarcastic.
i really wanna know how conan put his legs sometimes, they are so ✨bendy✨ it's kinda scary.
anyways hope y'all enjoyed this chapter, it's short but plz spare me thank u.
written date: 24/3/21- 1/4/21
release date: 1/4/21