𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 38

A quiet little beach was where Felix brought you.
The beach gave you memories of the time conan brought you to a beach, and he sang to you.
"Why'd you bring me to a beach?" You asked Felix as you both got out of the car.
"Because it's pretty at night. DON'T tell me you forgot we tested our science project here before!" Felix said to you as he acted dramatically.
"Of course i didn't, it fucking exploded because the sand got into it. We had to make another one before the science fair." You said as you looked at the sky. It looked lonelier here, there were little to no stars but the moon was shining.
"Ugh, scaring." Felix said then sat down in the sand. He took his phone out and opened his flashlight to the sea.
You sat down next to Felix and then both of you stared into the sky quietly.
"Felix, we have a lot of happy memories. But what about the bad ones?" You mentioned all the sudden which caught Felix off guard.
"I guess, they are the ones that shape us to the way we are. Without all the bullying I had as a child, I wouldn't be RICH MAN FELIX ! !" Felix said then got up.
You laughed at his joke then said "We were literally losers"
"We were the coolest losers (y/n) THE COOLEST. You cant disagree" Felix said facing you who was still laying on the sand.
"No no, we are the coolest losers. It's a fact, not an opinion." You said smiling then got up.
"Let's get going Felix" You dusted the sand off of you. Then you lean a hand to Felix. You pulled him up and the two of you got in the car.
As Felix closed the side of his car door he says "Eager to go back to Conan?".
It caught you off guard and you fluttered a little.
"You could say that." You pretended to brush it off like you weren't blushing a moment ago.
"Cant keep lovers apart." Felix started the engine and drove off.
few hours later
"Thank you for the ride back Felix! I'll text you soon." You waved him goodbye and went in your house.
Everyone was sitting in the living room, but it was dead silence. Even Conan was there. He had his notebook with him, as he wrote some things down. He realises you came back so he got up and hugged you.
"What's happening?" You whispered into Conan's ears.
"Honestly I don't know, it's been like this since dinner" He whispered back.
"Well it's non of my concern" you said softly then walked into your room, Conan followed.
"What were you writing?" You asked how I'm as he closed the door.
"Just... some stuff, you don't need to know" He said cheekily.
"Suuuree, I'm gonna take a quick shower then we can watch a movie or something." You said carelessly and walked into the toilet locking the door.
[Conans perspective]
You lay down on (y/n) bed as if it was your own, overthinking like always.
what movie can we watch?
disney movies?
twilight?
oh what if we don't watch movies and watch-
"Why are you overthinking this Conan?" You lightly mumbled to yourself as you covered your face with your hands.
i'll just check my phone.

A few minutes passes
(Y/n) opened the door with their hair still wet.
They looked around and suddenly their eyes widen in surprise.
You were minding your own business while they walked towards the bed side table.
"Oh my god, is this my old cassette tape?" They said excitedly and you were confused.
"As a child I used to record silly little cassette tapes for fun. I had a phone, but I liked recording on cassettes. They made me feel 'mature' hahah" They joked around and sat down next to you.
"I'm not even gonna lie, I actually played that already" You said thinking it was fine.
"Wait what? WHAT? Oh god this is embarrassing." They we're freaking out a little bit which you found kinda hilarious.
"Calm down (y/n), it wasn't that bad! I swear, I have done worse! Recorded myself and put it on the Internet. It's forever there!" You reassured (y/n) and smiled warmly.
"Okay that is true" they giggled and laughed.
"How was your dinner with.." You paused to remember his name "Felix!" You continued.
"Pleasantly enjoyable. We ate some food and went to the beach to catch up a bit. " They said with a soft smile on their face.
"That sounds nice-" you paused and yawned indicating you were tired.
"Alright big baby, I think you need to sleep. We can watch movies for another day." (y/n) teased you as you yawned a second time uncontrollably.
"Sorry this night got cut short, I'm really tired for some reason" You apologised even though you had no control over it.
"It's not like you can WANT to stay awake, now get in bed." They got up and pet your head.
"If you say so! Goodnight (y/n)" You said as you tucked yourself in bed, it was cozy.
[end of conans perspective]
"Goodnight conan" You smiles at him as he closed his eyes.
At this moment, everything felt perfect.
The dimly lit room, closed shut curtains that are translucent making the moon light shine through, your favourite person sleeping soundly next to you and finally you pull on your earphones to sum it up together. Your ideal of a perfect night.
:(

why does this photo exist of swollen conan? idki've like to know as well

idk
i've like to know as well.
honestly i haven't been updating this as much as i should and im really really sorry.
it takes me more time to make stories now because i have to develop and see how the story will continue.
i hope y'all will stick around until the story is complete, even if you don't i hoped u enjoy the time right now with this stories!
PROMO TIME YALL!
i worked really hard on this story and really really hope y'all would read it!
it's called "i know places".
it's about conan and his friends, they meet a girl named hailee who is japanese. she came to america to find a friend she had lost. :)))
anyways,
thank you for reading and
i love y'all so much <333

written: 27/8/21
released: 14/9/21