𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 39

holy fuck it's been days
thank god dads getting better
You thought to yourself as you were packing your things to head back home, LA, you had your time in Orlando.
Funny to think that you've ever see Felix, Caroline and HECK even your parents again.
You walked out of your room to say goodbye to your father for the last few times.
"Dad you BETTER get better! Promise me!" You pull out your pinky to him, he responds and laughs.
"Alright (y/n) I will! Take care of yourself back there, i don't want you to get in trouble" He giggles as in a way of teasing you.
Conan was pushing the luggage to the front door as you hugged your father.
"Okay! Enough hugging, better be early for the plane than late! Call us when you land safely!" Your dad said with a clear and energetic voice.
You chuckled, "I will-" before you finished Conan cuts in.
"I'll make sure they do" He smiles.
"Good!" Your dad smiles back at Conan.
From outside, you hear you're sister muffling "are we ready to go or whaaat?" She was done waiting.
"You two better get going before she leaves without you" Your mom said, she seemed to have soften up with you for the past few weeks.
Which felt amazing having a mother who finally cares about you.
You wave your dad and mom a last goodbye before walking out the door.
"Ugh finally" your sister whispered to herself, loud and clear for you two to hear.
"We seem to successfully piss off your sister since the day we arrived here." Conan whispered as a joke while he laughed.
Angelia definitely heard it, she glared at the both of you.
"Pfft" you blurred out.
Angelia rolled her eyes, and got in the car.
Quickly, you both got in the car to further not piss Angelia off.
It was a peaceful ride, you were enjoying the quiet ride to the airport. Admiring the Orlando blue sky, greenery and all the memories you had here. It felt exactly like when you first left Orlando for College. Surreal experience you got to feel again.
:(
You got on the plane with no worries or stress, and arrived with no trouble as well.
You call your father to inform that you arrived perfectly fine.
"Dinner is being served honey, call you soon." The voice of your father said through the phone.
"Enjoy it! Call you soon!" You replied back and he ends the call.
Conan, who had a few fans come up to him for pictures, stood beside you awkwardly says "sooo, do we go back to my place or something?"
You giggled a bit "yeah sure, but only if you promise to drive me to campus".
"Yes i will!" He smiles happily then dragged his luggage and yours outside.
this man will end me sooner or later
You laughed to yourself as you saw him looking very excitedly to go home. Then you walked over to him and the two of you waited for some form of taxi to arrive.

About an hour later
"Here's some tip, thank you for your service!" You smiled at the taxi driver who looked exhausted, they probably didn't get enough sleep at night.
Conan was already out of the taxi, carrying the luggage down.
You opened the car door, and walked over to Conan to help him out.
The two of you successfully brought both luggages in the house.
"What do you wanna do for the evening?" You asked Conan who was catching a breath.
"I dunno yet, but I definitely know i need a shower" he laughs as he combs his hair back with his fingers.
"You need a hair cut as well" you stared as you suggested.
"Ya think?...... yeah you're right" He paused then continued.
"Damn right I am!" You joked while putting your pointing finger up.
Conan chuckled a bit then walked up stairs.
You sit down, feeling comfortable after quite a long day.
finally.
You looked around missing the feeling of this place. There's just a warmth feeling here. Decorated by candles that smells like cinnamon, loads of overgrown plants and the atmosphere was even more homely than when you were back home. You can't help to smile warmly, because you felt like you belonged.
Unconsciously you fell asleep on the couch that was facing the television.
A few minutes later

[conans perspective]
You just got out of the shower fully dressed in your comfortable sweats and t shirt.
and people say i don't shower..
ahem
You walked down stairs, to grab a cup of water and of course to check up on (y/n).
Realising they fell asleep, you tip toed your way to the kitchen.
it's good to have an afternoon nap as well
You laughed with yourself softly.
You poured yourself a cup of water.
im so dumb
Thinking as you walked over to your favourite single seated blue chair, you said down comfortable. You glanced over to see (y/n) asleep.
:(

"OH MY GOD, hurry up conan! I'm begging you" he was laughing so hard his stomach was tying knots of joy.
"Pfft, okay okay. Hold on, my feet is stuck" Conan said as he was trying to put his shoe on.
It's been weeks since you last attended classes, you didn't want to be late.
"Got it." He said then chimed his keys, indicating he is ready.
You rushed out to get into his car.
"Honestly (y/n) I've told you before, the teacher does not care if you're late." Conan unfocused as he said that was starting the engine of the car.
"Sure you dumbass, the last time I was late. I was embarrassed in front of the whole class" you rolled your eyes.
"Oops, sorry. I didn't know that." By the time he finished that sentence, the car was moving.

You two chatted for a while until you arrived on campus.

"You don't have to pick me up! I have a shift after school, I'll head back to my apartment later on!" You said before you shut the door.
"Okay then, have a great day (y/n)!" He smiled at you, you smiled back then closed the car door.
Conan drove away as you turned around to see Nora and Laurel standing in front of you.
"What the fuck?!" You were alarmed.
"HaVe a gReaT dAy!" Nora mimicked.
"What stage of relationship are y'all even in? Father and child?" Nora joked.
You rolled your eyes, then said "Says the person who has literally never dated anyone?".
"Boom destroyed" Laurel added.
"I'm so hurt, I don't know what to say." Nora said while pressing her hand against her heart.
"Okay okay nora, we were joking" you gave her a big big hug.
"It is true though." Laurel said without caution.
The three of you walked to class, during the walk Laurel said the three of them (as in jasmine, nora and laurel) will hang around you during your shift after classes.

taylor be lookin like 🧍🏼‍♀️
anywayssssss.
i felt like y'all were in Florida for like way too long so i sped up the time a bit.
i don't got much to say for today so
thank you for reading and
i love y'all SO MUCH !!!

written: 18/9/21
release: 22/9/21