Chapter 2

I was shaking. I felt like I just lost complete control over my body. My eyes were stinging from the tears that were threatening to spill. I wanted to be away from here. I wriggled and squirmed but the grip the man had on my shoulders tightened everytime I made a move.

"Keep still or else were gonna have to do this the hard way." The man shouted next to my ear. As much as I wanted someone to hear his voice, I knew that it was impossible. We were in a deserted alley. No one would be close enough to hear him. I winced as he shook my shoulders strong enough to make me lose my balance but his grip kept me from falling on the ground.

The two other men with him moved and hovered in front of me. They blocked my way and made sure that I couldn't escape. The stares they were giving me were enough to make want to cower. I gulped back a sob. This is just a bad dream. I quietly said to myself. I knew I was lying because a dream could never feel this real. I hugged my knees and covered my face as much as I could.

I gasped in pain when one of them grabed my hair and pulled me up. That was when the dam finally broke. Tears were trailing down my cheeks. I was so scared yet I tried my est not to make a sound as I cried. I knew that it would only make them angrier and maybe provoke them to do something horrible.

"Take my money. Take everything. Just please don't hurt me." My voice was almost a whisper but I'm sure they heard what I said. I looked at the faces of the three men. The one in the middle scared me the most. He had an evil sneer on his face while the other two chuckled humourlessly. They all had an evil glint in their eyes.

"What if we tell you that we don't want your money? We want something even better." The one in the middle stepped closer to me and I backed away. I only stopped when my back hit the solid surface of a brick wall. The smile on his face grew wider as the dread of realizing that I had no escape from him seeped through my veins.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing all alone here?" He asked. He was only a few inches away from me but I could still tell that he was drunk from the unmistakeable smell of alcohol i got from him. He didn't stop walking until he was close enough for me to feel his breath on my face.

His hand traveled down to the hem of my shirt. My eyes widened in alarm. I did the only thing I could think of. Instinctively my knee jerked up and i hit him where I knew it would hurt the most. He groaned in pain and I took it as an opportunity so I ran away as fast as I could. I was still in shock and my legs still felt wobbly which also meant that I couldn't run as fast as I wished I could but I still tried.

The tiny ray of hope I had of getting away from this crumbled into dust when I felt the hand of on of the men  grabbing my arm and dragging me back. I screamed at the top of my lungs. This was my final shot. My last try to get someone to hear me and hopefully rescue me. The man hit me with a force so strong that it literally knocked me off of my feet. The cold and rough surface of surace of the ground scraped my arms when I fell. I could taste the blood from the wound I got on my lip when the man hit me.

He made a move to touch me when we heard someone's voice ring through the silence. It was his voice. He found me. Relief flooded through me but a part of me knew that this wasn't over just yet.

"Don't you dare touch her!" Harry's voice was cold and he was glaring at the man in front of me. If looks could kill then the man would have probably died in front of me.

"Sorry, I don't take orders from anyone." The man said with a mocking smile on his lips. I don't know how it happened but before I knew it, they were exchanging punches. Harry dodged a couple of the man's punches and his fist connected with the man's jaw. He just kept going until the man finally gave up and collapsed on the ground.