Chapter 1

KATE'S POV

I woke up with a big smile on my face. Aren't mornings amazing? Especially when you wake up next to the person you love. And for me that person is none other than, Harry Styles. It feels so surreal. The best part is that he loves me too.

He's still asleep and I can't stop myself from staring at him. He looks so innocent and calm when he's asleep. He's been so busy lately because of all the tv guestings, mall tours and their new album. I find it amazing how he can keep up with all those things and still be the amazing boyfriend he is.

Their tour ended three months ago. I remember being scared that when the tour would, so would our relationship. But that wasn't what happened. Harry surprised me on the last day of their tour by telling me that he had bought a flat near my house. I was so happy when I found out. I never thought he would do that but I was glad that he did.

That's the story that leads to why I'm here with him in his bed. Last night was the first time I spent the night over at his flat. Nothing happened though. We just cuddled up next to each other and fell into a blissful sleep.

My attention goes back to the god sleeping beside me. He looks absolutely perfect. I can't believe how lucky I am to have him. So far, our relationship has gone from good to amazing. We've had some bumps in the road but that didn't ruin anything for us. We got through all of it like we always did. Together.

But he still gets a bit jealous whenever he sees me and Zayn together. I would always chuckle at how paranoid he was. He keeps saying that Zayn still has feelings for me and that maybe someday my feelings for Zayn would resurface too. I'd kiss him and say that no one, not even Zayn can get in our way. At least he only gets jealous of Zayn but how about me? I get jealous too. It's worse for me because I have to live with the fact that a thousand girls across the globe would love to take Harry away from me.

Of course, I wouldn't let anything like that happen. Harry shuffled beside me and his eyes slowly peeled open. He looked amused when he caught me staring at him. A Cheshire grin was on his face in an instant.

"Like what you see?" He asked in his husky morning voice which I found extremely attractive while wiggling his eyebrows.

Me being the normal dork I was, I blushed. And the answer stumbled out of me before I even had the chance to think. "Y-Yes." I stuttered. Wow. Just wow. Well, that was smooth. I blushed harder and looked away.

Harry laughed. I narrowed my eyes at him and jumped off the bed. "You're gonna regret laughing at me Harry Edward Styles." I ran out of the room and he chased me. We ran around his flat until I couldn't run anymore. I raised my hands in defeat and crashed on his sofa.

He plopped down beside me, panting and he had sweat on his forehead. I grabbed the towel that was on the side of the sofa and scooted closer to him. I gently wiped the sweat off of his forehead. When I finally wiped all the sweat away, he just smiled at me and there was something in his eyes that I couldn't understand.

"What? Is there something on my face?" I finally asked after a few beats of silence. His stare was making me feel conscious of how I looked. I just woke up and practically ran around his flat. I probably look like a total mess while he looked just as good as he always was.

"Nope." He answered. "I just thought of what a great wife you'd be when we get married in the future."

I scoffed. "That is IF we get married. You never know, maybe we'll end up marrying someone else." I joked but on the inside I felt giddy and happy. He's thinking of getting married to me. I felt the butterflies flutter in my stomach.

"That's why you're wearing this ring, remember?" He took my hand and gestured to the ring he gave me on our first month. It was a promise ring. Our promise ring. It was always with me. I've worn it for so long that it already felt like a part of me. I felt exposed and vulnerable whenever it wasn't on my finger.