6

Hedrix finally went to sleep after a long time of thinking about other's opinions on him talking with Death eaters.

"Ah I see you are Good morning Hedric." Antonin said while stretching a bit.

"Good morning and it's Hedrix," Hedrix said in a gruff voice.

"Aww did the snake woke up on the wrong side? Or didn't get sleep at all?" Bellatrix said waking up in a mocking tone.

"I didn't get any sleep because of some things getting in my mind..." Hedrix trailed off.

"You'll get used to it soon my darling little snake" Bellatrix said in a kind motherlike caring tone.

"Ok... Wait did you just call me a 'little snake' Bellatrix? Hedrix asked in a rather confused tone.

"Yes, judging by your sarcastic attitude you seem like a snake- or more like a Slytherin." Bellatrix said while sitting up.

"Uh-huh I may not be a Slytherin but I surely can tell you that I like snakes" Hedrix said with a bit of amusement in his voice.

"You weren't Slytherin then which house were you in?" Bellatrix asked while coming forward to grab the bars to see Hedrix more clearly in the light.

"I was in Hufflepuff actually." Hedrix lied smoothly.

"Oh, we always loved those loyal, big balls of sunshine who were always nice to us and never judged us, whether we belonged to a dark family or were deatheaters. Oh how much I wish to go back into my days of Hogwarts" Bellatrix said wistfully.

"I... I am sorry" Hedrix said while regretting all the words he said to Malfoy- no Draco and other Slytherins. He knew what it felt like to be discriminated against.

"Why little snake what happened?" Bellatrix asked snapping her head towards Hedrix.

"I never knew about the treatment of Slytherins..." Hedrix said regretfully.

"Kitten it isn't your fault, It was the fault of the others who did it, and not yours," Bellatrix said in a motherlike tone.

"But I just can't help but regret what I had done to Slytherins in my past years in Hogwarts!" Hedrix said while a single regretful tear dropped down from his eye.

"Shh calm down Kitten and go to sleep you haven't slept last night if I heard that correctly from Antonin" Bellatrix said.

After saying that he drifted off to sleep as his vision started fading.

A/N- SO SHOULD I KEEP WRITING HEDRIX OR GO WITH HARRY? PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE

~409