7

"Good morning little kitten!" Harry said while waking up. (Yes I am going with Harry as no one told me...)

"Good morning..." Harry said while groaning to sit up.

"You have slept for day kitten." Bellatrix said in oh so motherly voice. Harry was still in surprise that a crazy-lunatic-insane-psycho and each every kind of word you can think of, was in fact acting like a kind and caring mother.

"Oh... wait. Why are you calling me kitten" Harry asked in a very confused tone. First, she was all motherly and now she was calling him a kitten, Harry may have not noticed it but she called him that many times.

"Oh, you don't like my little cute pet name for you..." The crazy witch asked him in a sad tone.

"No, no, It is just-" Harry was cut up by Bellatrix who abruptly started speaking.

"Well, I have TONS and TONS of new names like cub, birdie, hatchling, snakeling, traveling, Badgerling-"

"Bellatrix 'Badgerling' isn't a word" Came in the commanding voice of Lucius Malfoy.

"Whatever and Hedrix dear, which name do you choose? You can also make one of your own if you don't like mine. But PUH-LEASE let it be something absolutely ADORABLE!" Bellatrix said in an excited tone.

"Hmm, how 'bout cub...?" Harry asked.

"Nope, not that," Bellatrix said in a moody tone.

"Hey, but you said I get to choose!" Harry yelled at Bellatrix.

"Nope. Cub sounds too Gryfindor-ish and that is something that my Gryffindor cousin, Sirius Black, a real and utter disgrace to our family. The ANCIENT AND NOBLE family of BLACK" Bellatrix said in her crazy tone.

"But good thing I killed him," Bellatrix said.

Now Harry was feeling an utter rage in him to torture her and kill her. How dare she kill his godfather while also being his cousin. And then she DISRESPECTS his late godfather in front of him and laughs. He was about to approach her and kill her but he knew he couldn't. He knew that he didn't have a wand that's why he couldn't do anything but decided that it would be way too risky to approach her right now and confront her about his real identity. So he decided that he would play along with him to hate Sirius.

"Yeah. Now about that pet name thing, Why don't you decide on your own then?" Harry asked her.

"I think I'll go with Snaky, Yes snaky it is nice!" Bellatrix exclaimed.

"Doesn't snaky sound like sneaky?" Harry asked confused, not that he hated the Slytherin house anymore and didn't have anything against that animal too as it was the first anime that spoke to him but still couldn't she come up with something more creative.

"Umm no... how about Basil?" Harry asked while mentally cringing himself for choosing it.

"Basil? Why basil? Isn't it a cooking ingredient or something?" Bellatrix asked curiously.

"No because it is a short form of Basilisk" Harry answered quickly that came to his mind starting with Basil. Oh god! Why couldn't I just have said it that because it was an ingredient in my favorite recipe of pasta or an ingredient of a dish!

"Hmm... I like it, Basil!" Bellatrix exclaimed at the new name.

Harry personally cringed at himself for choosing that name.

"Yes, Basil," Antonin said.

 ~534