9

"Euphemia Potter and your grandfather's name was Fleamont Potter." Antonin said.

"Wait, why wasn't I told about them before?" Harry asked.

"After Fleamont Potter's graduation from Hogwarts, he invented the Sleekeazy's Hair Potion, in doing so founded a potion-making company. Entrepreneurship and business acumen: Fleamont had quadrupled his family's fortune with his potion-making company, and had sold his company upon his retirement for a vast profit." Antonin said professionally.

"And your grandmother... Well, she was one HELL of woman." Antonin Chuckled.

"Why?"

"I worked with her for some time, Boy, she was one with Lots of anger issues..." Antonin trailed off.

"Oh? Where did she work?" Harry asked a bit intrigued.

"She worked as an Apparition Examiner, and also broke their confidence before letting them take the exams." Antonin chuckled.

"Can you tell me any incident please?" Harry pleaded.

"Sure so this one time..." Antonin begins.

Flashback

"Who's the new chick Dolohov?" A female's voice came, who was known as the great sadist, spirit breaker, but more as Euphemia Dowager Countess of Stinchcombe (née Braithewaite)

"Don't break his spirit and let a person pass my dear Countess" Antonin said in a mocking tone.

"Fine your up. Leave Antonin."  Euphemia commanded.

1 hour later

"He passed bad luck." Euphemia grumbled.

"Aww don't be like that, you'll be fine." Antonin said playfully.

"Whatever" Euphemia rolled her eyes.

Flashback end