8

"So what do you think about living in Azkaban, Huh?' Antonin said ones everyone was asleep.

"Hmm... I don't know? What will they do when they find out who am I? What will my friends back in Hogwarts say? I don't even know how to feel that Bellatrix is calling me by my nickname! And ALSO considering the fact that getting tortured by DEMENTORS just because I have a Dementors cloak." Harry replied.

"If they found out, I will handle it. Your friends? You could tell them the story, and I personally don't think that everyone knows about your imprisonment And Bellatrix has given everyone nicknames except Dark Lord. And tortured? Sorry, that's just bad luck and you can blame it on Potter luck, and how did you even get Dementors cloak?" Antonin asked another question.

"I was in my cell when I found a cloak. I put it on me, Dementors came." Harry replied in a Trelawny-type voice.

"How do you know that it is a dementor's cloak for sure?" Antonin asked suspiciously.

"You know Dementors said it... And how do you know about Potter's luck?" Harry asked suspiciously.

Antonin looked as Harry had grown two heads (Not that Harry could see how he reacted) "Dementors can't speak, You might have imagined it, or it would be a special ability. And Potter's luck? Everyone in the school knew about it and our parents were friends because of your grandmother, who was in Slytherin." Antonin replied with a nostalgic feeling.

"Wait, what? Special abilities? Grandparents?" Harry asked questioningly.

"Wait, you did NOT know about grandparents? And count being able to speak to dementors as another one of special abilities" Antonin shook his head while replying.

"Maybe you can perhaps tell me about Grandparents?" Harry asked curiously.

"Sure so your grandmother's name was..." Antonin begin.

A/N: SORRY, FOR NOT UPDATING Y' KNOW? TOO MANY NARUTO AND HARRY POTTER CROSSOVERS, AND COULD YOU TELL ME IF ANY OF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A ONE-SHOT WHEN OBITO AND KAKASHI ARE REINCARNATED IN HARRY POTTER WORLD?