14

@JasonRyder8364  Well, You got it right!

Hello! Starshine here!

First off, I really wanna apologize.

I want to apologize for not updating, and for torturing you guys with the miserable grammar and spelling mistakes.

And so much other stuff.

Like, discontinuing-ish this story. But!

But,

I'm actually gonna tell the whole plot, and then you'll probably realize how cringe this actually is.

:)

So, after re-reading this story, I remembered the plot.

And oh my, it was cringe.

Like, if you haven't really realized yet, I hadn't read the books, or watched the movies, now I have, and I realized I completely messed up the timeline.

So, let me give you a bit of the lot down here.

So, there was supposed to be some sort of Azkaban breakout a day after the sixth year starts, and then Harry's identity would get revealed to the now-free death eaters, and he'd become a death eater.

But then the dreams with the rooms would start  becoming more and more prominent, and eventually start featuring statues of Ron, Ginny and Hermione. Then Draco would start showing up behind him, and Blaise behind Ron, Pansy behind Hermione, and Luna behind Ginny. 

(Note that I do not ship anything above except Linny. Linny's wholesome)

And yeah, eventually, the statues crumble of the Gryffindor's and then they all talk and have a sappy reunion! Yay! They all connect the pieces and somehow manage to figure that they're the kids of the prophecy. Yay. Now what? Well, I hadn't decided back then.

Then, they would agree for Harry to be a spy! And then a  Winter Break thingy and Draco would arrive and romance-

(I decided to check the tags, and apparently, there's this tag saying 'Harry is Tom Riddle', to which, I have no idea what I was going to do with that, I forgot)

-blooms. Yay. Everyone is happy, I think, and then the war happens are they all win. Yayyyyy. Finally, the end...

Gods, I was so cringe.

But until then, farewell!