CHAPTER 1

Third person's POV

You was at the convenience store to buy some ramen for your dinner since you lived alone at your apartment and you also just came back from work.

You're at the aisle where the ramens are and you're also planning to buy some healthy foods.

Because these days you have been eating a lot of unhealthy foods and that's obviously not good for your health and you need to take care of yourself and stay healthy so that you can worked hard and pay for the tuiton of your younger sister and support the needs of your family.

You moved out of the house when you were only 19 years old.

You decided to dropped out of college because you and your family can't afford your tuiton.

Also that is a good reason for you to start working and become an independent person and to earn money for your family even though they don't treat you as a part their family but you know deep down that they have a soft spot for you and that they always care for you it's just that they don't know how to manifest their affection towards you.

After grabbing the things you needed from the convenience store.

You are now heading through the snack aisle and no you didn't use a basket nor a cart. You didn't expect it to be this many and heavy.

Hold on, you haven't introduce yourself yet, well here we go.

"Hi, My name is Choi Y/n and I'm 23 years old and we're not filthy rich in the other way around we're actually poor but not that poor, you know what I mean? And I worked at a small company and I'm their secretary even though I didn't go to college well you can say that I'm not that dumb.

So that's why they accept me as their secretary and also because of my best friend which is Mina, her and the owner of that company are basically friends so you can say that she introduced me to them.

One of my hobby is to exercise and learn some martial arts.

My life was pretty hard, I've already experienced almost all of the jobs and most of the people are been rude and mean to me, those rude bastards but what else can I do? It is better to just ignore them.

My mom is a housewife she takes cares of everything in the house and taking care of my younger sister and her name is Deokshim. While my father has a small bussines.

Even though they hate me for not being their own child, also they sue me of my uncle's death which is not actually my uncle but he treats me like I'm his own child.

And you know they see me as a money bank so when I'm give them my money they invite me to their house to eat and then that's it they will shoo me away."
(A/n: Back to the story)

As you're taking some snacks and was about to turn around, you got bumped into a hard surface maybe a wall? or did I just get bumped onto someone, the snacks you brought went dropped down to the floor and it all scattered.

Then you looked up to the person you got bumped into he was just staring at you directly in the eyes like he was staring at your soul while his hands are on his pocket.

"I'm sorry sir" you bowed then you started bending down to pick up your stuff that were scattered on the floor.

The man's gaze just follows your moves.

The man started to bent down to help you. You looked at him and smiled then you thanked him.

"Thank you" you said with a smile plastered on your face.

"What's your name?" A deep voice escape from his throat that send shiveres down your spine, you can't see his face because of his cap that he wore.

"I'm Choi Y/n sir" you said with a vibrant tone.

"Beautiful" he mumbled with a smirk as you can't see it.

"Thank you for the compliment sir" you both stood up and you found a basket near you so you grabbed it and you placed the stuff you needed to buy.

"And also sir thank you for your help, I'll get going now" you smiled and he smiled back. The man's gaze just focus on you.

After you dissapeard. The man slowly takes off his cap and smirk.

"Hmm beautiful name" he smiled to himself

"I guess I can steal you away and be mine forever, princess" he said with a playful smirk plastered on his face.

After you got your stuff from the convenience store you're now walking at the dark alleyway you felt a bit nauseous you know something is off but you just shrugged it.

After a few minutes of walking you feel a presence of someone walking behind you.

You started to walk faster and you can still feel the presence of someone behind you and the temperature of the wind sends shivers throughout your whole body and it makes you more afraid and inhospitable.

"Just show up and don't hide yourself, idiot!" you screamed in frustration as your voice echoed in the dark alleyway. No one showed up and you can't feel the presence of someone anymore and you're weirded out so you just ignored it and walk directly to your apartment.

"That was strange and at the same time weird" you said with a confused look but fear is visible.

After you put the snacks upon the table, you receive a call from your boss you took your phone and you press the answer button.

*On call*
Y/n: Yes boss?
Boss: be prepared for what I told you
Y/n: yes....I will boss
Boss: okay
*Call ended*

You sighed and you walk to your bathroom to freshened up yourself and after that you changed into your pajamas and you flop yourself on the bed because of your tiredness and went off to dreamland.

__________________________________

Hello bestiesss!!

I'm sorry for its short chapter, don't forget to vote.

Thank youuuu:))