CHAPTER 6

Taehyung's POV

After I removed the stick from her grasped I saw her body froze after I said that I'm a Psycho killer it made me sad knowing that she is afraid of me but what can I do? At least I have her now.

As I'm stroking her soft hair she slightly blushed and I loved seeing her blushed because of me it made me felt proud at the same time and of course I didn't make it too obvious.

"What's the point of the stick baby, when you can't even hit it to me? Hmm? Tell me baby" he gently caressed your cheek.

He suddenly snakes up his hand to your waist which caught you off guard.

"Welcome to my world, Y/n" he whispered in your ear with his deep husky voice.

"Oh baby, I'm going to make sure that you will be mine soon" he whispered.

End of POV

Y/n's POV

You gulped so hard when his hot breath hits your earlobe.

"G-get away from me you crazy" you shouted at him and that made you realized, what you just said to him.

"Y/n it's too early for you to die?" you whispered yelled to yourself.

The man dark chuckled and he started to move closer to your face as you stepped backwards.

He slightly chuckle after listening to your words then he gets you off from his embrace.

He's now heading to the door to take his leave, but before he leave he looks back at you and spoke.

"Oh, by the way princess I'm the man you got bumped into at the convenience store and I'm Kim Taehyung, see later baby" he winks at you before he could go away from the bedroom.

"W-what?! I'll sue you for sure" you shouted in frustration.

You was so shocked to know that, his the man you got bumped into and you're also shocked to the fact that he's one of the most wanted in Korea, and thinking of that topic makes you shiver.

End of POV

Taehyung's POV

After I leave the bedroom I directly went to my office room to sign some of my paper works from my Dad's company which is mine now.
(A/N: I'll explain the background story of Taehyung on the next few chapters so pls hang in there:)

As I'm arranging the papers I accidentally hit the coffee beside my table and the papers that I'm holding fell on the floor and it is all scattered.

"Great! Just great!" I said in a full of sarcasm.

As I'm picking up the papers there's one paper that caught my attention.

"Okay, let's see what we got here" I said in a boring tone.

I slowly stood up and directly went on my office table.

"Song Yeonjun, is a police officer and now is on a mission to haunt down the most wanted man in Korea that is still mysterious."

After I red the small description about this Yeonjun guy I mentally laughed on myself.

"Hey Yeonjun guy, do you think you can catch me?" I said while staring at the paper while laughing.

Reading the small description about him and him haunting me down is hilarious.
(A/n: u sure 'bout that?)

"He got some guts to this stuff, huh?" I said with a massive smirk on my face.

I hid his personal information on my drawer and ask one of my man to give me more information about him.

End of POV

_______________________________

OMGG!! it's been a while since I last updated, for like 2 months I think?

Hello bestiess!! How are y'all doing? I hope y'all doing just fine:))

I got busy on my school works and I'm getting unmotivated to continue this story, welp here I am, I guess lol:))

I hope y'all enjoy this short chapter, and if u enjoyed it pls leave a comment or suggestions abt this story also ur thoughts abt it and don't forget to vote!!

Thank you!! Keep safe bestiesss, see y'all on the next chapter!💜💜💜