CHAPTER 5

Taehyung's POV

After I laid her on the bed, I quickly ran off the stairs to get her medicine because for sure the chemical substance that I put on her nose might cause a headache.

After I opened several drawers to find a medicine I realize that it ran out, I guess I have to buy a new one.

"Aghh! What if she wokes up and escape?" I said in frustration

I quickly took my coat also my mask and wore it, I started the engine of my car and hurriedly ran off.

To buy some medicine in the nearest convinience store.

I'm now at the convinience store finding a pain reliever for her headache as I reach the aisle where the medicines are, luckily I quickly found it and I immediately grabbed the medicine.

"Got ya!" He said in victory and quickly dashed off through the counter area.

I need to hurry she might escape from me and I will never let that happen. NEVER.

-Few minutes later-

As soon as I arrived, I swiftly prepared a glass of water and the pill and ran off upstairs.
(A/N: if you didn't know taehyung is also a rich man he is from a wealthy family and that's one of the main reason why the police can't catch him that easily.)

As I'm in a hurry I slightly kicked the door and it opened revealing my princess walking back and forth panicking and when she saw me she took a stick from the nightstand.

Third person's POV

"W-who are you?!" Y/n asked and the man just smiled and slowly went to you.

"Wow! My baby is tough" the man said while still looking at you.

You gulped a lump of your saliva and your hand grasped the stick while pointing it to him.

The man gently placed the glass of water and pill onto the nightstand as he put his two hands up high in the air like he was surrending while his gaze just remains on you.

"Y-YAHH!! D-did you just kidnapped me?!" you said while you're trembling in fear yet confused.

The man just smirked then he shift his gaze on you and he bent down a bit while staring at you directly in the eyes and you two are now at the same height.

"You're right princess, I kidnapped you" a deep voice escape from his throat that sends shivers down your spine and also caused you to froze.

Your breathe started to get heavy as you keep your glare at him.

"H-how dare you?! H-how could you do this to me? A-and what do you want from me?" You shouted in one breath.

The man smiled and slowly approaching you, while he ran his one hand through his hair (A/N: he hawt) and he gently caressed your cheeks that made you blush a little.
(A/n: who wouldn't? Right?😏)

"Princess, let's just say that you caught my attention and I suddenly became so desperate to know all of your information, I mean ALL.OF.IT, Princess." He said with a massive smirk on his face while emphasizing the words all of it.

"Y-you know that you a-are crazy r-right?!" You stuttered in fear

The man dark chuckled as he started to walked more closer to you as you stepped back.

He is too close to the point the stick is brushing onto his body, and instead you hit it to him you were just holding it firmly and still in shocked and he gently took it away from your hands.

"BINGO! Baby, in fact I'm a Psycho killer!" The man deeply chuckled.

When you heard what he just said your body immediately froze not knowing how to process what he just said and what's happening in rhus situation

You're in the state of shock and you can't utter a word.

"Don't worry baby, I will not dare to hurt you" the man said while stroking your hair.

You just stood there in shock but you have this weird feeling whenever his presence is too close to you.

Your heart start to accelerate on its highest speed and the fact that you can't keep up with it.

What's with this weird feeling? Why am I feeling like this? This ain't right, you thought to yourself.

Istg I have a lot of plot on my mind so please bare with me:))

_________________________________

Well hello to my beautiful besties!!

It's been a while since I last updated.

But I promise to update soon,

I hope y'all are enjoying reading this book,

Don't forget to vote and please share your thoughts on the comments.

Thank you!!! Keep safe💜💜