CHAPTER 4

Y/n's POV

You stood up from the bench where you were sitting on, and your ready to leave.

You are now walking in the dark alleyway which is one of the pathway to get in your apartment.

As you keep rubbing your hands to warm up yourself from the cold breeze, that were hitting your soft skin, but the frigid breeze keeps increasing.

As you started fastening your pace you can feel a presence of someone behind you again that makes the situation more unfortunate.

This kind of situation is always happening to you more often.

You kept walking through the dark alleyway hoping that you can reach your apartment, but your heart suddenly accelerating when the footsteps are coming closer behind you.

And everytime you increase your speed the presence of someone behind your back is also speeding up.

You decided to fight all of your fear and just confront the person that is following behind you.

When you were about to turn around a handkerchief suddenly comes out and appeared infront of you and it directly covered your nose.

You was shocked on your situation right now you tried to fight and get off the man who covered your nose with a handkerchief, but unfortunately he was more masculine and stronger than you.

You started to get dizzy and slowly getting unconscious until you passed out.

End of POV

Third person's POV

I'm now following my princess on her way back home, and I decided that this is the day to kidnap her like what I planned before.

And also I'm now hiding behind her, I noticed that she keeps rubbing her hands and blowing them maybe because of the cold breeze and she suddenly froze.

"Maybe she can feel my presence now, huh?" A smile crept on the man's face.

She slowly turned around and fear is visible on her face.

"Baby, don't be afraid of me, you will be mine soon" the man deeply chuckled

After she turned around I quickly fastened my pace to catch up with her and I quikcly placed the handkerchief on her nose.

She tries to get off me but oh well she failed, after a few second she slowly getting unconscious until she passed out.

"I'm sorry baby this is the only way that I can be able, call you mine" the man whispered to your ear before he could take you away from the place.

End of POV

Back to your POV

Your consciousness is slowly regaining back, you leisurely open your eyes, the ceiling doesn't look familiar you quickly observed the place and the realization suddenly hits you that it isn't your bedroom.

You suddenly got up and start to panic while roaming your gaze into the room.

But you suddenly groaned when your head striked in pain, you held it while massaging your temple.

"O-ouch my head hurts!" You said while massaging your head.

After a few seconds you mentally facepalmed yourself when you realized that you got kidnapped.

"Of course someone kidnapped me and this is obviously not my bedroom idiot" you whispered yelled to yourself.

"How the fuck am I supposed to get out of here? c'mon Y/n you got this, now think!" You mumbled to yourself while your index finger is in your forehead.

You were panicking and walking back and forth in the certain room thinking of how you can get out of this place.

Then the door suddenly burst out revealing a young man who is in his 20's while holding a glass of water and a pill.

You again started to panicked and you quickly fix your posture.

While roaming your gaze around the room you caught a glimpse of stick from the corner of the nightstand and you quickly took it.

You pointed it to the man infront of you, thinking that you can protect yourself with it.

And the next thing he said shocked you.

__________________________________

Hello bestiesss!

I'm so sorry for this late update:(

I hope y'all enjoy reading this chapter!

Don't forget to vote and comment abt your thoughts and suggestions.

That's it.

Thank youuuu!! Keep safe to y'all, mwa💜💜💜