CHAPTER 2

Third Person's POV

"So this is your house huh? Hmm it's easy to get you, Princess" He smirk as his gaze goes to your window.

He saw your silhouette through the window, you are now changing your clothes as he saw it through the shadow that were reflecting on the window.

"See you soon, baby" he have a big smirk on his face and started to walk away from your house.

-2 WEEKS LATER-

No one's POV

"Don't you ever fucking dare to lay a finger on her, understand?!" The man who he kidnapped just remain silent.

"UNDERSTAND?!" He shouted in frustration while the man was shaking.

"Y-yes I u-understand!" The man stuttered due to fear of him being killed.

"P-please I b-beg y-you s-spare my life, I will n-not do it a-again" he pleaded thinking that the man who kidnapped him will spare his life.

"I w-will not t-talk to her a-anymore, p-lease don't kill me, i-i didn't know she's yours" the man keeps crying and praying for his life but unfortunately he's sure that there's no possible way to survive from this man.

"Now you know it already don't expect that i'll give you a chance to survive from me" he smirk while playing with his gun on his hand.

"W-what?! Please no! S-spare my life, i-i have a daughter and a wife, i-if you k-kill me, i can't provide t-their needs a-anymore, I'm their o-only h-hope for their d-daily l-life" the man started kneeling and crying infront of him.

He just keep his expressionless face and not even a single piece feel pity for this man.

"Nice try huh? Just improve your acting skills next time, oops! I forgot there's no next time this is your first and last" he said while laughing.

"Do you think you can fool me around huh?" He smirk as he started coming closer to the man with his gun.

"You will going to die right now and see you in hell, tell satan I said hi" He smirk before he could do the brutal thing that can make the man suffer in pain and will die eventually.

After a few minutes of torturing the man, he have a massive smirk while staring at the man, he pulled out his gun and he shot the man right on its head.

He was now staring at the lifeless body infront of him.

He was now drenched in blood and even though he's now covered in blood he run his hands through his hair.

"I'm not called a Psycho killer for nothing jerk, you can't touch what's mine" he laughed like a maniac, his laughed echoed through the whole abandoned building.

He killed that man because he saw you with that guy which is your co-worker from your work.

He have been stalking you from the past few weeks now and he got more obsessed with you.

Everytime he saw your presence, he can't even describe of how his heart were wilding inside it's like a beast that got woken up and ready to destroyed everything just for you.

"I can feel it Y/n, my princess you will be mine soon" he said with his deep voice.

Y/n's POV

After your work have finished, you directly went to the park to relaxed up a bit.

This past few day you were overthinking a lot and going to the park helps you to release your stress, seeing the beautiful scenery infront of you makes you calm and it helps you to think properly.

You gently sat down on one of the bench in the park while adoring the simple but profoundly beautiful flowers scattered around.

The black heavens, upon this clear night, comes the grace of the white gold moon directly reflecting on your soft skin makes it even better.

Admiring the soft smile of the people makes you smile and it makes you carefree wishing that you and your family will be like this someday, hoping that everything will be perfect and the suffering will be over.

You took out your camera from your bag that you always bring everywhere, you love to take pictures of stunning sceneries and places that caught your attention also you wanted to cherish every memorable moments in your life.

But little did you know that someone was watching you from a far.

___________________________________

A/N: Hello bestiessss!!

Hope you enjoy this chapter:)

I'm sorry if this chapter was too short, it is because of my online classes and they changed our schedules also there's a lot of stuff I have to do, so yeah:))

and don't forget to vote and share your thoughts about this book.

Thank you!! Keep safe everyone!💜💜