Gone

Tu sat in front of the mirror looking at herself dressed in the beautiful wedding gown they had chosen for today.

"You can do it Tu, you are going to be fine, you are an Opas-Imjakorn for crying out loud!!! You can do it" Tu hyped herself up as she worked on her hair, she was determined to get through this and nothing was going to stop her.

Knock Knock

Tu turned around startled at the knocking, her heart beating fast, the veil she held in her hand had fallen to the ground.

"Tu, it's me Win, can Phi come in?" Her brother's voice filtered in.

"Y-yeah Phi, come in" Tu stuttered out, she didn't want to see her brother though, in the whole family if anyone could break her resolve it was her brother, not that he had to do much, he was just too good and Tu couldn't hurt him for the life of her.

"Hello, if it isn't the lady of the day, looking stunning as always, maybe even more stunning today" Win hyped her up smiling, just like he always did, whether it was dropping her off at her class or seeing her after he fought someone for her, she did cause him a lot of trouble throughout her life and she wasn't proud of it.

"Phiiii~" Tu whined as a small smile crept upon her face, it was really hard not to smile in her brother's presence it really was and she loved him so much, it was nearly breaking her heart to leave and the pain must have shown on her face because her brother's smile disappeared.

Win dashed forward cupping her face as he cooed at her, worried at the tears that formed in her eyes.

"Nuuu, Tu what's wrong?"Win asked.

"I am gonna-" Tu started, her voice getting choked, "gonna have to leave you" She finished barely holding back the sob that almost slipped through her.

"Hoi ! are you this sad about that?"Win laughed lightly as he hugged her tightly.

"Stop laughing, why are you being mean?!" Tu whined, as she buried her face in his chest.

"Aish, you are acting like you are moving to a different country, it's literally a 30-minute drive from his house to ours you know, even less if you let that idiot drive. So don't worry too much okay, Phi will make sure to annoy you every day" Win laughed louder, not noticing the way she had stiffened at his words.

"Yeah phi, just a little far from you" Tu pulled back, smiling.

"Exactly, now should I send in Love and Film to help you fix your make up? We don't want the bride looking like an ogre on her wedding day" Win teased.

"Shut up and get out, you nosy brother!!!!" Tu shouted at Win laughter bubbling out of both of them.

"Okay okay, phi is sorry, but seriously are they supposed to leave the bride to be alone on the wedding day?" Win asked looking around.

"It's fine Phi I can take care of myself you know," Tu smirked at Win who just made a face in return.

"Yes your highness" Win mock bowed, "take this, by the way, I almost forgot what I came here for," Win said as he handed her a bouquet.

"Thanks, Phi," Tu whispered smiling at him.

"Tu can I ask you something?"Win asked, Tu could tell he was nervous with the way he was rubbing his neck, Tu smiled at her brother nodding.

"You are happy right?"

And just like that, the happiness that had formed in her heart had faded again, as she was reminded of her faith, however, she forced a smile, nodding as enthusiastically as possible.