No, I Don't

Notes:

Long time no see, I am sorry I got distracted by one shots and forgot to update this.

I also started another story, with a slightly darker theme and it's KavinDay if any one is interested, shameless self promo love ya !!!!

X

Win dressed up as he got ready for his father to come visit. He was worried, it would be the first time seeing his father after the wedding day and while his father had assured him that he wasn't against Win or his sexuality, he couldn't help but still feel stressed.

He looked around for Bright and found the older man sitting on the sofa and going through some files since he had decided to work from home until the press conference. Even Win had gotten his assistant to drop off some important case files that morning. Maybe he could do the same, but he really couldn't find it in himself to sit at the moment.

And so he settled for walking from one end of the room to the other.

Bright watched quietly, knowing if he said something it would only worry Win more. He had half a mind to make Win sit next to him, but then the doorbell was ringing and Win bolted towards the door opening it to let in his dad and his secretary. There's also another person with them, who Bright guesses in the media planner.

"Are you guys ready?"

Win nods as he shows the people inside, ushering Bright to get some refreshments. He makes sure everyone is seated carefully before following Bright inside, who has prepared everything but seems to be hesitating in walking out.

"Phi Bai, is everything okay?" Win asked, glancing back to the room to see that they were pulling out some papers.

"I- Is your father, m-mad at me?" Bright whispered, before sinking to his knees, maybe he couldn't do it after all.

Win smiled and caressed Bright's head, "You are also an over thinker aren't you Phi?" Win said and laughed, as his hand was pushed away by a grumbling Bright who carried the tray out and placed it in front of the guests.

"You should sit down too, we need to hurry with these. The faster the statement gets out the better it will be for you guys." Win's father spoke, ushering both the boys to sit down.

"Hello, I am Nana and I will be helping you prepare a statement for the press conference, also we can discuss the answers to potential questions that would be asked. You don't have to worry too much, we will be monitoring all the questions so there won't be anything out of place." Nana said and smiled at them comfortingly.

"Ah yes, thank you." Bright said, bowing his head and smiling at the lady.

Five hours! Five hours of continuous work is what took them to prepare the whole thing and the fact that they still had to memorise the whole thing. Win groaned, his head heating up while his father just chuckled at him and Bright, who didn't look like he was doing any better.

"You guys are still kids, and you are already this worn out?! Shame!" He teased, making both Win and Bright sit straighter, while Win scowled at his father the way he did before he burst out whines and complaints, Bright had a more somber almost embarrassed look on his face.

"Sorry sir, it was a b-" Bright started but Win cut him off.

"You memorise it all then, this was too much info dad. Even lecturers give breaks after every hour, you have been working us for over five hours continuously. This is mistreatment of your workers." Win complained, his hand had somehow reached Bright and had been holding his thigh in a comforting manner, but there was no way he was going to acknowledge it.

Everyone burst out laughing at that, the mood had lightened considerably, a nice buzz around them but it was time for the adults to leave.

"The Press Conference will be next week on Tuesday, which is four days away. Do not worry too much and if possible please post some romantic photos of the both of you to make the story more believable." Nana said, smiling at them one last time before taking her things and walking to the door, with the secretary.

"Bright, can I talk to you?" Mr. Opas-Imkajorn asked pointedly.

"Uh yeah, I will show Ms. Nana the way out." Win said hurriedly as he stood up and followed behind the lady.

Now alone with the most prominent father figure he had in his life, Bright was terrified and worried that the man would tell him off, even though he had said he wasn't upset with him on the call- he could have said it because he didn't want to upset Win.

"Bright, you know I meant it when I said I wasn't upset with you,"

Bright looked up, he hadn't even realised when his head had gone down. He looked into the older man's eyes which held absolutely no contempt for him.

"I know you may feel guilty about Tu leaving, but I will say the same thing I said to Win." Bright could feel his eyes tearing up at the words, "It wasn't your fault, it was ours and so we will fix it together. You are all my kids and I love you and care for you and this incident isn't going to change to that."

Bright opened his mouth, trying to find words to say but he couldn't come up with anything. He tried to hold back his tears but he couldn't anymore when he was pulled into the hug, he knew he was making the other's suit wet but he just didn't care and sobbed with abandon. He was so happy he wasn't hated, he was glad he was still considered family.

Bright's eyes were red by the time he pulled away a nice wet patch on the elder's shoulder, "Another thing Bright, You better not call me Sir again, I have been your dad for years now and you can't break that bond because I am not going to let you." He said and ruffled Bright's hair.

"Yes dad." Bright whimpered, he was going to burst out crying again.

"Then, take care of your phi for now, Win. This old man has a job to do." He laughed as a shy looking Win peaken into the room.

"Bye dad."

"Bye."

"So~" Win drawled looking at Bright after their father had left.

"Don't you dare." Bright threatened, knowing what was coming.

"Lemme give you a hug Phi Baiii" Win teased as he lunged towards Bright, who evaded the attack and moved to the other side with a very persistent Win after him, " Why won't let me comfort you?!" Win asked, with a whine.

"Cause you will squeeze me to deat-- arghh" Bright groaned as he was finally captured by Win who had pinned to the sofa.

"Let me love you Phi Baiii" Win cackled as he held his husband close into a hug so tight, that the other couldn't even breathe properly.

"I hate you," Bright groaned, giving up on struggling and letting Win just hold him.

"No you don't." Win hummed.

Bright buried his face in Win's shoulder, his hand lightly holding onto Win's arms around him.

No, I don't.

X

Notes:

How was that? I bet y'all thought Bright wasn't affected but he was, he just wanted to be strong enough to take care of his Nong and everyone else.

Comments motivate me a lot, so I woould really appreciate them hehe, please.<3