Never leave me

Win takes a deep breath and exhales, trying to calm his nerves. He looks around and sees everyone rushing as they prepare for the press conference, they had yet to meet up with their friends but had ended up explaining everything regardless. But before they could face their friends they would have to put up with the strangers, the people who didn't really care about them other than the fact they wanted to tear them down so they could have their own profit.

He wasn't going to give into any of it though, they had planned everything out and the story had been very convincing, in hindsight they had to be grateful that Bright and Tu never went public with their relationship.

"You okay?" Bright asked, tapping Win on the shoulder smiling nervously looking at the younger's face.

"Yep." Win sighed, before putting on a playful smile as he grabbed Bright by the hand and tugged him closer, "Let's beat them na jaa," Win said, tilting his head to the side cutely.

"That's what I thought." Bright jokes, tugging Win along with himself smiling softly.

X

The final moment came as they sat in front of the press waiting for their representative to start speaking. Bright felt Win's hand on his thigh patting it, making him notice that he had been shaking his leg. A nervous habit that had always been there with him, he smiled at Win as he entwined their fingers glad that they had gotten closer in the previous week.

"So we shall start the conference now, first we will start explaining and then you will all get a chance to ask questions." The representative- Nana spoke, she glanced at the two boys who nodded in affirmation.

Bright had his eyes fixed forward, making sure he excluded confidence, the moment the story had been shared, the reporters were going wild, all of them raining a whole barrage of questions, he felt Win's hand tighten around his. He rubbed his thumb on Win's palm trying to soothe his husband the best he could.

Nana pointed to one interviewer, who immediately jumped to the chance, "You say that Mr. Bright and Mr. Win have been in a relationship for three years, before deciding to get married, but what about the dating rumours of Bright and Tu as well as the rumours of Win and Love dating?"

Bright felt the way Win stiffened, they had already been aware that such a question would be asked and were prepared for it, but with Tu's situation it did feel a bit uncomfortable.

"We are just close friends, those are exactly what you said they were, Rumours." Bright spoke calmly, his voice stable as ever.

"Then why hasn't Miss Tu made an appearance on the wedding day or even today?", another interviewer jumped up.

Nana was quick to shut him down, but it was too late as others were murmuring in agreement about the question.

Bright paused, his mind going blank as the guilt set in again, he tried to speak but was interrupted by Win.

"That is a personnel question and has no connection to today's conference, please stick to the topic. Tu is completely fine and has nothing to do here, so questions about her presence are not needed." Win said, his voice firm not betraying any of the anxiety he felt.

Bright held back a smile, as he looked adoringly at the man beside him, the statement had been strong enough that the reporters moved on to the next question which were a lot easier to handle. He felt like he could do anything as long Win kept holding his hand, how he wished that the hand would never leave his.

AN: Sorry for the short update, I recently started a new job and it's taking the life out of me.