The Villarreal's

A/N- in this fic Vernon and Dudley are of average weight. I don't own any of the pictures I found them on Pinterest.

Previously-

I hope this Arabella character that Gabriella seems to know isn't messing around. That will just kill Gabi. Anyway, we are meeting the little tike at 11 tomorrow. So this can't be a joke? Can it?

I am excited but not nearly as much as Gabi. I know she will be up at the crack of dawn. That'll be fun. Good job there is a lot of coffee in the kitchen. I'm gonna need it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Petunia's P.O.V

Mrs. Figg informed us that we are meeting a young couple that may be interested in Hadrian. I am beyond excited for him. I just hope that we will still be able to see Hadrian again.

What will little Hadrian wear, at the moment all he has is what he was wearing when he was left on our doorstep. Regrettably, we don't have Dudley's old baby clothes anymore.

"Vernon, what are we supposed to dress him in? We have no clothes that will fit him," I said slightly panicking now, what if they think he's not been cared for whilst he was with us.

"Pet, calm down. How about we go to the shop and get him something that will actually fit him. Then take the boys out for dinner?" Vernon said in a soothing voice trying to calm down. Which was working.

"Okay, I'll go get the boys into the car. You know where Dudley's old car seat is right?" I say to Vernon whilst turning to walk out of the living room.

Then I went upstairs and got Dudley and Hadrian ready. I dressed Dudley in new clean clothes. I dressed him in black ripped jeans, and a grey t-shirt, with white converse.

Then I dressed Hadrian in the only clothes that would fit him, even then they were still a little too big. It was a knitted onesie that Vernon's mother made for Dudley but it will have to do.

Then we made our way downstairs and to the car. With me holding Hadrian in one arm and holding Dudley's hand with my other one. By the time I was outside with the boys, Vernon had Dudley's old car seat in the car for Hadrian. And off we went to the shopping center.

We went into the shopping center and started to look for new outfits for everyone. We wanted to make a good first impression.

In the end, I got a pair of blue ripped jeans, with a loose cream turtleneck jumper for myself. Vernon got a pair of khaki trousers, and a plain black t-shirt. For Dudley, we got him a pair of blue jeans, a burgundy hoodie, and a red plaid jacket to tie around his waist.

And finally, we got Hadrian a pair of blue jeans overalls, a yellow monkey jumper, and brown sandals.

Both of the boys will look adorable, I hope we haven't overdone it. We decided to take the boys to dinner at MacDonald's. Though Hadrian may not be able to eat it probably, but he can try to eat a couple of chips, then a bottle of warm milk when we get home.

Time skip to the next morning.

They're coming today, I'm so excited to meet them. Arabella told me they're lovely. I look at the time only to realize it is 6 in the morning. But I can't get back to sleep so I got up and decided to bake. I made a Victoria sponge cake, sugar cookies, sandwiches, and crackers with cheese and ham on them.

By the time I had finished cooking it was now 8 in the morning. It was now time to wake the boys. Starting with Dudleykinns. Once he was awake I took him with me to wake Hadrian.

Hadrian was harder to wake than Dudley was, but once awake he was smiling brightly and made grabby hands at me.

Third person's P.O.V