Disaster meeting the birth father

Previously-

Lily, James, Sirius, and Remus were planning to try and get Harry on his own after dinner so they could talk and explain everything to him. But things don't always go to plan. They had no idea what Hunter was planning, and Hunter didn't know what they were planning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

James Potter's P.O.V.

When my little Harry and his friends walked into the great hall, I couldn't help but coo at my adorable little boy. The outfit he is wearing makes him look younger than he is, thus making him look ten times more adorable.

Just looking at him every day since he came to Hogwarts makes me regret agreeing to send him away even more. I want my cuddly little boy back. I've missed my boy, Hunter would never cuddle with me, he always preferred Lily.

Hopefully, he'll understand and forgive me if not us. Although I'm not sure how Hunter will take it, after all, he's been the only boy for ten years, fingers crossed they'll get along, they're twins after all. How different can they be?

Lily Potter's P.O.V.

Just by looking at James, I can tell he's unsure whether Hadrian will understand and forgive us but I know he will. Considering that Hunter is the boy who lived and needed to be the sole focus of our attention in his formative years. He'll defeat Voldemort saving us all so he deserves the world. Hadrian should understand this as he was such a sweet and understanding baby. But, if he doesn't then he's changed, and well, the people who adopted him can keep him.

We do need to come up with a full plan though before we decide to bring Hadrian back into our lives. I just know my baby won't like having him back, some of the attention will be taken off of him. I just know James will argue that no matter what we bring him home, not even considering Hunter. Ever since the boys were born he's always been attached to Hadrian and not Hunter.

Before talking to Hadrian, I think we need to talk and explain to Hunter that he will never become second place, that he'll remain my number one priority. Even if that's not the case for James' and Sirius' priorities.

Third Person's P.O.V.

Lunch went smoothly. James Potter chatting with Sirius Black whilst both of them watched their little Harry in the corner of their eyes. Hunter Potter glaring at his bastard brother whilst thinking of ways to upset him, so he'll stay away from his parents. Lily Potter and Remus Lupin chatting freely with Professor McGonagall and Headmaster Dumbledore. Hadrian Potter-Villarreal, oblivious to the people looking at him whilst chatting with Pansy.

Once everyone had finished eating, they all went their ways. Rian and his friend went to their common room playing different games, or read ahead for their upcoming lessons. James, Lily, Sirius, and Remus made lesson plans, before discussing how to approach Harry. Hunter started planning how to get Hadrian to disappear from his world.

With Hunter Potter;

As they sat in his personal dorm because and I quote "I'm the boy who lived I shouldn't have to share a room with anyone," also getting his 'mummy' to pull a few strings. They all had mixed feelings about what Hunter was planning to do to Hadrian.

Hunter thought it was an amazing plan to embarrass and upset Hadrian. Ronald thought it would be funny and that Hadrian deserved it for taking the attention off Hunter and defaulting him. Hermione, though barely listening, though it was a terrible idea and thought they were going too far.

Though before Hunter could begin to explain his plan, Hermione dragged them to the library. Ignoring their protests.

"Right, so the plan is to corner him as he is walking to dinner. Even though he doesn't need it, he's already fat enough." Hunter Muttered spitefully. Whilst Ron chuckled quietly and Hermione shook her head as she rolled her eyes. Though she didn't interrupt otherwise she'll have no friends and nobody will know of her or her achievements.