Goodbye Hogwarts?

A/N- Sorry for the slow updates, I am currently doing my mock GCSE exams. I have also had writers' block, so any suggestions would be extremely helpful. If there's anything you want to see please let me know. Sorry, it is rather short. 

Previously-

"Oh, and congratulations on making it into Slytherin Rian," Salazar shouted after him making Harry laugh.

When he reached the headmasters' office he heard shouting so he didn't bother knocking because it wouldn't have been heard. So he walked in and all the shouting stopped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person's P.O.V

As soon as the door opening was heard, the shouting ceased and everyone turned to look at the now open door frame. There stood the missing eleven-year-old boy. Hadrian Potter-Villarreal.

"Hello, How is everyone this morning?" Hadrian said, trying to break some of the tension, but it just triggered to rush of questions.

"HADRIAN ANDREAS POTTER-VILLARREAL, where have you been? You disappeared, not telling anyone where you were going. Even though Felix and Nickolas are here and were in their quarters. Do you realise how worried we were? I'm so disappointed in you." Gabriella ranted, shouting at the beginning. 

Harry just started to cry whilst clutching the front of his trousers. Many of the adults in the office felt their hearts break.

Andreas just couldn't stand there and not comfort his little boy when he was getting worked up. So he went over to his little boy and knelt in front of him and took him in his arms,

"Awe, Ry-Ry don't cry. We're just really worried about you, are you okay? Are you hurt?" Andreas questioned, whilst Gabriella was seething behind him still in Hadrian's line of vision.

Before Hadrian could answer, Axel spoke up, "Andreas, what are you doing? Why are you comforting him when he misbehaved. He needs to be punished for running off like that where no one knew where he was."

The portraits hung all the wall were appalled by this, even more so when both Harry's birth mum and adoptive mum agreed. Felix, Nickolas, Remus and Sirius all thought both Gabriella and Axel were being too harsh. James and Andreas couldn't see what the problem was with Andreas comforting the crying boy.

Meanwhile, Hadrian was in floods of tears, wishing he had never run off and just handled Draco shouting at him. He would have preferred that to being shouted at by his mother and being told he was a disappointment.

Hadrian Potter-Villarreal's P.O.V

This must be why Dada and Lily didn't want me. They just knew I'd cause more problems than I'm worth. I bet they'll be happier if they adopted Hunter rather than me or if they just didn't bother.

I can tell both Fe and Nick agree somewhat with what Axel said, though don't want to admit it. I guess I've ruined everything all over again.

"What the hell happened to make you run off like that Hadrian?" Questioned Axel, squatting in front of Harry and Andreas.

"He shouted at me, too loud," Harry sobbed out covering his ears toward the end for effect.

"Oh my Merlin, so dramatic it's pathetic really," Lily mumbled out, barely under her breath. Her statement was heard by most people in the office. Harry was an exception as he still had his hands over his ears.

"Don't you dare talk about MY son like that, you horrible mongrel. You have no right after everything you've done to the poor boy. You don't know what he's been through because you haven't been there for him growing up. YOU choose to give him up for selfish reasons that just proved you never knew him to begin with. YOU choose to ignore the advice of your friends and husband; you don't get a say with anything to do with my Hadrian." Gabriella said, stepping closer to Lily.

"I don't have a right, who do you think you are?" -scoff coming simultaneously from Gabriella, Andreas, Axel, Felix, and Nickolas- "I'm Hadrian's mother, not you. If anyone doesn't have a say it's you and your clan." Lilian Potter chided.

"I don't have the right, you abandoned him on your muggle sister's doorstep in the middle of the night. Not to mention it was freezing winter night. He could have died because of your carelessness. The only thing you care about is your precious spoiled brat and the fame and attention that comes with being his mother. And that will be your downfall, Lilian Potter." Gabriella ranted, turning and walking over to her family after she finished speaking.

Everyone was frozen in shock after what Gabriella said. Though the silence didn't last for long.

"Damn Gabi, you went full mama bear mode on her ass-" Que a slap from Felix for the language. "- though I don't get her reasoning its not like she was there for him went he got jumped in Thailand, or when that creeping couple tried to kidnap him in Switzerland. Besides didn't you and Dries blood adopt Rian?" Nickolas said pointing at the three Villarreal's.

"Yes, we did adopt Rian, though it doesn't surprise me that Lady Potter didn't know this, as she has never been interested in Harry. I already know what the next question will be, How did you adopt him you need permission from us and we didn't give it to you." He receives nods from most of the people in the room.

"Well, it doesn't have to be permission straight from the birth parents of the child, just a current guardian. Petunia and Vernon gave permission for us to blood adopt Hadrian as our own. Since they want him to grow up knowing about magic and where he came from, and we wanted a child of our own." Andreas explained, now sitting on the floor with a calmer Harry on his lap. 

Harry, on the other hand, had stopped listening in favour of getting comfortable on his father's lap. It didn't take long for Hadrian to fall asleep, comforted by his family's surrounding magic.

"Like hell would Tuni give you permission to blood adopt James and I's son, for two reasons. The first one is that she probably doesn't know or understand what that even is. The second reason being that she wouldn't do that to me -her little sister- we explained in the letter we'll be back to collect him when he was 8 or 9 years old." Raged Lily.

"That's exactly why they agreed to it you imbecile. What you did the Hadrian was absolutely barbaric. Sending him away for some of the most important years of his life. Just so you could pamper your spoilt son. You choose your precious Hunter over Hadrian and you expect him to forgive you. You expect him to forgive you and you all be a happy family like you never abandoned him in the first place. You're delusional." Gabriella ranted, somewhat quietly because she was aware Harry had fallen asleep.  

Before Lily or anyone else could reply Andreas spoke up, "You know what I'm sick of all of this arguing, you Lilian Potter trying to steal my son after what you did to him all those years ago. Headmaster Dumbledore we are withdrawing Hadrian from your school. I'm not having him in this toxic environment. Especially when you, headmaster are trying to manipulate Rian into forgiving Lilian and abandoning us."

Everyone including Gabriella, Axel, Felix and Nickolas stared at Andreas gobsmacked. No one saw this coming.