The Opening Feast

A/N- Some of the information may not be accurate, It's just what I found online that sounded the most sense. Also, sorry for not updating in so long, I have been dealing with a family issue.

Previously-

"Potter-Villarreal Hadrian"

The hall was dead silent as I walked up to the sorting hat. During the walk, I noticed the Potter's, Sirius, Remus, and most surprisingly Nickolas and Felix at the head table. The hall was filled with whispers of things like, "Who knew there was another Potter son" or "Did you know Hunter had a twin." The hat finally set on a house. It called out the house...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person's P.O.V.

"SLYTHERIN"

The great hall was dead silent. James, Lily, Sirius, and Remus were shaken to the core. How could the adorable little boy from the book shop be a snake? On top of this, there's never been a Potter in Slytherin. Severus Snape was gobsmacked. How the hell was Potter's surprise offspring in his house of snakes? He was the lightest person ever. But, then again his last name wasn't just Potter, it was Potter-Villarreal.

Once Draco, Pansy, and Blaise got over their shock they started to clap and cheer, but not before Felix and Nickolas. It wasn't long before they were joined by the rest of the Slytherin house. Although the rest of the house wasn't as enthusiastic as the three first years and two out of the six new teachers.

Harry happily got off of the stool smiling brightly at professor McGonagall, then up at Felix and Nick, he then skipped to the Slytherin table and sat down by Draco. Draco and Harry started to discuss what Harry's parents were going to say. Harry just happily announced that they'll be happy just as if he was in any other house. Throughout all of this, they all ignored the gobsmacked stares of almost everyone in the great hall.

Though even with everyone's eyes on little Hadrian nobody but Felix and Nickolas noticed the snake resting around his neck.

"Alright then on with the sorting. Parkinson Pansy."

Pansy flicked her hair and strutted up to the sorting hat. Earning a small giggle from Hadrian and a chuckle from the rest of the group.

"Slytherin!"

Pansy got up off of the stool and strutted her way to the Slytherin table. Pushing Draco out of the way so she could sit next to Harry. After she sat, Hadrian and Pansy started to chat excitedly. Ignoring the sulking Draco who was now pushed close to Daphne Greengrass.

"Patil Padma"

"Ravenclaw"

"Patil Parvati"

"Gryffindor"

"Smith Zacharias"

"Hufflepuff"

"Sonnet Leanne"

"Hufflepuff"

"Thomas Dean"

"Gryffindor"

"Turpin Lisa"

"Ravenclaw"

"Weasley Ronald"

"Gryffindor"

"And finally, Zabini Blaise"

"Slytherin"

After each person was sorted claps were sounded throughout the hall. Some are more enthusiastic than others. When someone was sorted into Gryffindor the whole house started to clap as loud as they possibly could. Whilst the Gryffindor's barely clapped when someone was sorted into Slytherin, to be honest, it sounds like they wanted to boo them. The Ravens and Puffs clapped the same for everyone.