I Remember The Day That Saved Us | Chapter 3

What's up tonight? I kissed three guys. Three. Well Zack kissed me but still, damn.

"Zack.." I said as he pulled away. "Jess I'm..I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that...you still..your..fuck." He whispered. I laughed at him. "Zack it's okay. But I don't really think I'd be the best for us to get together or date while touring together."

He nodded. I pulled him into a hug. "It's okay. Zack, and I'm not gonna say let's just stay friends cause I know how that'd feel." He pulled away. "I'm sorry. But I..since we won't be...I think you should be careful around Danny."

I nodded. "I know Zack." I said looking down. Fuck, Danny. He's here and he always does that thing. Where he makes everything fall away. Geez seeing him just brings back all my feelings from high school.

It was great. I sighed. "Hey, let's get back in?" I nodded. We walked back in and Zack went to Rian and I saw Ben sitting at the bar. I walked up to him and sat down. "Two shots please." "You hold your alcohol well." He said downing his drink.

He was about to leave. "Don't." I said turning to him. He sat back down. "Okay, what's your problem?" I asked thinking back to when I asked Zack the same question. "Don't have one love." He said "you do, you've had one since you saw me talking to Danny outside."

"Oh really. Well then just go back to your boyfriend." I raised and eyebrow at him. "Danny is not my boyfriend. And he was the one that said he love me. And you have a girlfriend Ben." I said drinking a shot.

"Yeah, a girlfriend that's been cheating on me. I just broke it off, I don't have a girlfriend. And as she's concerned she thinks I'm still hers, nah." Wow. "I didn't know," "yeah, well." He said

"Look Ben. I-" his lips met mine for the second time that night. "Let's head to my room?" He asked. My eyes widened. I've never had a one night stand or if this would even be one. "I don't do the whole hookup thing." I said quietly. "Well I'm not one for just hooking up either love."

We both got up and I told Alex I'll just go with Ben to the tour busses. Zack looked upset but happy I wasn't with Danny. Danny, he looked kinda pissed. At Ben and me.

We got to his house and right away he wen top and got us some champagne. "Ohh, fancy." I said taking a sip. I walked around looking at pictures. "Only the best love." He said. He came up behind me and held my hips.

"That one was of me, Danny, and two of our childhood friends. Matt Good and another fellow I can't quite remember the name." I turned to him. His eyes met mine then glanced down at my lips.

We moved closer and our lips met. Moving in sync. His bittersweet lips were satisfying. It was like my lips longed for a dancing partner. I turned around and warped my arms around him and his stayed tight on my waist.

We stumbled back onto the couch and I kept tugging at his shirt. As he was taking it off I straddled him. After it was off I slowly took my dress off. His eyes were full of hunger. Mine were probably as well.

The next morning.

I woke up on the couch. I felt cold so I pulled the covers more around me, I looked under the blanket and I was in a bra and underwear. I also saw some legs. I looked up and saw Ben.

He was only in boxers. I sat up slowly. I stretched and I heard Ben wake up. I turned to him. "Morning love." "Mm, morning. Did..we." "Have sex. Surprisingly no. I think we both fell asleep at the same time." He said leaning up and kissing my shoulder.

"I'll make us some breakfast. You can go shower and get ready for today." I nodded. He jumped up and went to the kitchen. Maybe me and Ben could work. He's really sweet and good to me. But so is Zack, but he's a friend and I could not loose him.

Danny, I don't think I'd get back with him ever. Friends maybe. I had a good ten minute shower and I did my hair in five minutes. I slipped on my jeans, a tank top and I slipped on one of bens button up shirts.

I walked down stairs and I smelled some wonderful food.