The Frieza Force's Devastation

Once Kakarot learned of his fathers death, rage was the only thing in his mind, the only emotion he could feel. He flew to King Vegeta's castle and immediately searched for any members of the Frieza Force, out of being furious to anyone in the Frieza Force. He obtained a strange form, his hair turned silver and he moved at an insanely fast speed, he didn't think, he just did. He moved around so quickly that he was barely visible, he went around killing every single Frieza Force member he could find, in one punch, this strange, new form gave him insanely fast speed and incredible strength. He had went around the entire castle 10 times, it had seemed he had killed the entire Ginyu Force, the strongest legion in the Frieza Force, he went to check on King Vegeta, at least he was still alive. He asked King Vegeta about this new form, and he said, no doubt about it, it was Mastered Ultra Instinct. Kakarot marvelled at this new power, but he only cares about his father's death, he mourned, he cried out as loud as a wolf howling at the moon. He had become a whole new person because of his father's death, a whole new, and powerful form had been unlocked. He vowed to protect King Vegeta and the planet, at all costs.